OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^^ wow super clean right there.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

My iD's. To say I'm satisfied is an under statement. I don't even want to wear them.
This is exactly how I felt! Man those are mad CLEAN!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Now that's dope. I feel you on the never wear them part... Those look crazy. It's even making me smile. Lol
Originally Posted by gentry187

Love those white kobe's up there. Nice look for summer. Man I dying to make another pair but I need that silver swoosh border option back!

Thanks guys.  I probably won't wear them til I check out Iron Man 2. 

Lol V.

LOL. Fixed.

Damn I really want a pair of white outs now. Throw the Nike red laces on there
pimp.gif

Damn I've done 4 ids... That's 800$ just right there.... Smh...

And btw... Nike finally doing something nice.... 25CUS25399963254 use that for free shipping on idsIma order another one tomorrow if I can afford it financially...
smh.gif

And btw... Nike finally doing something nice.... 25CUS25399963254 use that for free shipping on idsIma order another one tomorrow if I can afford it financially...
smh.gif

expired 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

smh.gif

expired 
frown.gif
mad.gif
was about to pull the trigger on the J.R smith golden pair too

everyday I get more anxious for my Del Sol's, just like jr smith's.  finally decided on yellow soles instead of white

Got bored and made some ID's. I'm real close to buying the Red look-a-like DK's. (Sorry if any of my ids looks like I bit any1, I didn't want to look through all the pages)
sczvrd.png

2nv3wok.png

Originally Posted by Skratch84

Got bored and made some ID's. I'm real close to buying the Red look-a-like DK's. (Sorry if any of my ids looks like I bit any1, I didn't want to look through all the pages)
sczvrd.png
I have one that is close that just ordered 2 days ago..
15z0f7o.jpg

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

15z0f7o.jpg

POST PICTURES AS SOON AS YOU GET EM!!!
I got the iv's in this colorway. 

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Will do
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Will do
pimp.gif

Yes, me and Edwina have a little battle going on and he is currently winning. I just got my email saying a pair has arrived today, so once I get out of class, I am gonna go to my sisters house and get them and take pics. And for those that didn't go back or haven't seen my first id's, I'll post them too. Pics tonight.!I just wanna take this time to inform everyone that Edwin sells his body for id's. I figured everyone sjouke know this. Lolnah. ED's my brotha from anotha. Ed.!! You know imma catch up, it's only right. Imma make a comeback like bugs & mike in spacejam... Be prepared.Live itlearn itlove itgod Is lovelove is lifelife is Kobegod bless AmericaAmen.

Aite sweetheart. You'll see. You got more kobes than me... But you ain't gon touch me with the ids. 2 a month is my plan. I'll settle for 1 pair of grs for the rest of the time. I'll stop eating if I have to. My pair is coming in on Monday. Got delayed.

Edwin, what page is the post on where you put all the ID's that had been made to date? I thought it was fifty something but I cant seem to find it....

Ed. You already know I'm ready bro. Look at your sig, and apply to me. I'm Kobe Bryant ready. Imma catch up. And imma email you and whoever else I had emails of the pics first, I'm bout to leave class In a bit, she ain't teaching nothing so I'm bout to dip. But Ed, get ready and keep it tight and moist, I'm coming. Lol
But you know I double on my V's, so you gonna be ahead for a while but, my mom always told me "slow and steady wins the race"

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

smh.gif

expired 
frown.gif
mad.gif
was about to pull the trigger on the J.R smith golden pair too
i'll try again later, but if not, i'll just throw in the "california" tee (when it shows up online) for "free shipping".

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Ed. You already know I'm ready bro. Look at your sig, and apply to me. I'm Kobe Bryant ready. Imma catch up. And imma email you and whoever else I had emails of the pics first, I'm bout to leave class In a bit, she ain't teaching nothing so I'm bout to dip. But Ed, get ready and keep it tight and moist, I'm coming. Lol
But you know I double on my V's, so you gonna be ahead for a while but, my mom always told me "slow and steady wins the race"

u ain't gon win me D... U can cop 3x a month..... I'll cop 4. Kobe Bryant ready is an understatement.... I'm young Iron Mike Tyson ready.

Back
Top Bottom