OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

oh nah..dont trip bro..purple > yellow in my heart
laugh.gif

Messed around and now i really got a dilemma..one of these or 1/2 of the navy design.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

I like the 2nd one... Change the front toe piece to black on the 2nd one, the white eyestay being the only white piece on the upper would look sick

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Whoever has received their pair with the cyber can you post comparison pictures to the chaos?
edwin could you take side by side shots of your cybersexx' and your chaos?

will do. theyre scheduled for deliv on the 29th... Nike is doing these quick. i like that. the only problem is waiting.

and #2 agentchaos  

im wearing my ids today
glasses.gif
... i called out sick just to wear em... lol

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

order date 4/05

ship date 4/26

arrival 4/30

i can not wait for my all del sols!
ummmm..... what?

*Edit: at first it said order date 4/25... I was like dang, they made that fast.

black exotic would be killing my pockets...

what would have me empty out all my funds would be if they had that shiney eyestay

example
SC-KobeVDelSol.jpg

Originally Posted by abstractability

order date 4/05

ship date 4/26

arrival 4/30

i can not wait for my all del sols!
ummmm..... what?

*Edit: at first it said order date 4/25... I was like dang, they made that fast.

next time try to read the actual post... these newbies man...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

lol. but how sick are these tho...

koc-apr-2-12.jpg

pimp.gif
my exact id, cant wait.....and abstract sorry about that lol, i did have 4/25 originally

You will be amazed once you hold them in your hands....so much so that you may order a 2nd pair.

ive thought about doing a pair without the speckles to go w my speckled pair.  or possibly a clear soled pair.  so excited either way. hope the weather is good this weekend here in chicago cause they are getting worn either way

A lot of good id's in here. NWT, how many have you done so far? I'm ready to pull the trigger on my first pair of id's.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

koc-apr-2-12.jpg

pimp.gif
my exact id, cant wait.....and abstract sorry about that lol, i did have 4/25 originally

You will be amazed once you hold them in your hands....so much so that you may order a 2nd pair.
T, you order another pair? I haven't seen any pics (I don't think) of you wearing em yet.. where they at son!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif

T, you order another pair? I haven't seen any pics (I don't think) of you wearing em yet.. where they at son!

Nah - Once I got laid off I put a hold on all shoe purchases for a bit.

I've played in them twice and rocked them casually a few times...breakin necks all over the place!

Back
Top Bottom