OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

NIce ID's ed. Mines should start rolling in
what your 2nd pair? 
laugh.gif

and thanks guys.

my IDs came today. The china wallpaper doesn't really show up as well on the yellow base though..

tried a lace swap with the homes and the snakepool hyperdunk lows, not sure of which laces i prefer..

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Ricky needs to check this thread out before he IDs his kobes, first pair was aight, second pair is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yeah the second one could be a nod to barcelona. if so the placement of the yellow could have been better.

Hey, I've spent some time looking at pics and I can't figure this out. If I select a black midsole and a clear outsole will it be black underneath or white?

Originally Posted by ArtAttak

Hey, I've spent some time looking at pics and I can't figure this out. If I select a black midsole and a clear outsole will it be black underneath or white?

white

Thanks fellas. I'm really happy with them. I can't believe I was on the fence about whether or not to order them a few weeks ago.

Those ID's look almost like the ones I just ordered! LOL. Well at least I know they'll look this good. Nice looking ID you got there onlyfootball.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Thanks fellas. I'm really happy with them. I can't believe I was on the fence about whether or not to order them a few weeks ago.

Those ids are nice...very clean!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Any delivery confirmation on your first pair Darryl?
laugh.gif

Nahhhh.. just a confirmation that your a !!$. that's the only confirmation I was looking for. lol
but, nahhh I dont know I ordered 4/10 soo hopefully by next week i get them

Back
Top Bottom