OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

smh.gif
yeah uh somethin like that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

Pair #2... I am addicted. Crap

HeartandSole44 i beat you to the punch. i ordered an "oreo" pair too. a little different but same concept. should be here in two weeks or so.
happy.gif
wink.gif

S dubl, your usa's came out pretty dope, its like a mixture of mine and my boys. Not mad at those at all... you got yours pretty quick huh? Mine are suppose to be here this week
mad.gif

Ed...go ahead and pull the trigger on another pair, what's that to you anyways?
laugh.gif

btw...i still need them del sols bro!! Whens the next 50??

A 30% is going on right now. The next 50 dawg.... We have to. I'm pissed I paid "almost" retail instead of half....

My pair is coming in tomorrow. I'm getting off early just to go see em. Smh. Lol

I actually changed mine last second. The all black and white seemed too simple for $190. Post pics as soon as yours come, I wanna see. This was my final outcome. 

Originally Posted by s dubl

here you go Ed...I think Im going to regret not getting clear sole on any other ID I order.

14jmi4o.jpg

1563gg4.jpg

2lld669.jpg

wish I put USA instead after I ordered...oh well, no biggie.

6xz2j5.jpg

Nice one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

colorway is pure dope

gentlemen..... any idea when they are gonna stop offering the id option on the v's ????

s dubl those olympics are gorgeous !

anyone have an idea if they are going to offer additional color options on the I.D?

i remember some1 saying that they did so twice for the IV's, and only once so far for the V's......... right? lol

definitely need at least 1 pair. really regret not making a IV id.

Buscape - not sure about that one...but could be good in person...

S dubl - I really like the USAs you made.

Wow! I came across this thread via Sdubl's post and you guys are killin it with th Kobe IDs.

Have two pairs in my locker that are ready to go and that I really want to do. Either I do it now and then have no money, or I do it later and have no money.... Either way, I'm going to have no money... Hmmmm

but u will have the kix, abstract, so you can set them on top of the tv to look at, and not have to go out and spend any of that $$ that u dont have anyways

its gotta be tha shoes

ID's Arrived.
Ordered 4/28
Manufacture Email 4/30
Shipped 5/19
Received 5/25

Inspiration: Batman lol

Verdict: Looks like its official...the clear sole you see on the NIKE ID website with a Black Midsole..is how its gonna be like in the final product..it will not be a clear white sole..but a sole similar to the Motorsports VI's
..Neptune Blue on the ID's have more a of a shine/bling to it than the regular Dark Knights

KM = my initials
Apollo = God of light and the sun; truth and prophecy; archery, medicine, healing and plague; music, poetry, and the arts; and more

pardon my dirty desk....it is holding everything hostage until i move everything back from the dorm into its place lol

Back
Top Bottom