OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

If I ordered on 1/22, and I got an email saying that they are being created on 1/26.... when would you guys say that I actually receive them?

**also, when clicking on the "see my id" link is anyone have a non working link?

Thanks in advance

money - the black laces worked out nice!  I glad they suit the shoes as I imagined.  Looks like those skinny oval laces have a proper application.  No longer SB rejects.
laugh.gif

*general statement* - The matte finish is nothing new as we've all seen the promo iD's.  A pattern on top would give the illusion of a glossier base finish.  One thing that KINDA has me bummed is the metallic gold swoosh.  I was hoping for a glossy gold similar to the metallic yellow when applied to the eyestay/tongue/tip.

MONEY ... DOPE iDs. Cant wait to get my pair in. I went with the solid BLACK sole.

Hold onto them till Rico gets his. I think yours are dope. Wear em btw. And if you don't like them, return them worn. They'll take em back

^ Thanks for the info. But if after I want to return them, do I just print the return label and return it? Do I get a voucher?
Don't want to pay the CA tax again...

just print the label. they'll refund everything except for the shipping. if you used a cc, then they'll put the money back on.

Originally Posted by Solefiend

Does anyone know why the color options changed on the base!?!?!?! not happy right now.

whoa...they got rid of the yellow and grey option

they also got one of the patterns...the only that looked like scratches

Those are some nice ID's up there^^^. I made 2 "penny" inspired kobe's. A Penny foamposite inspired & a penny 2 inspired. Hope they come out looking as good as what I've seen so far.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Here we go!
What I ordered:

b5725bfed735ce935096a2149a60f000b3ee495.png

What I got:
kobevid001.jpg

kobevid005.jpg

kobevid008.jpg

kobevid.jpg

I don't think I'll return these but if I had to do it over again, I'd do this one:
bdb150ea3ce6516b21d8617dce11247d7a00b06.png

Who knows? Maybe my icy clear soles will yellow and match my metallic gold Swoosh!
Your shoes are reaaaaly str8!! Congratulations!!

Hope I can get some like yours sometime!!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

in other news...I GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL TODAY!!! they should be at my door next week...can't wait. edwin, you should be getting your email soon...seein you ordered them the same day i did.

thats a negative....
tired.gif

just spoke with the rep....

i guess the color combo i used was "too popular".....

the rep told me that the color selection that i chose was in a material shortage

she told me that it is not due to the lunar/chinese year issue.....

material shortage.... she was nice about it...

What was your design dude?

this was mine.

4236135619_ba956e052b_o.jpg
4236134843_18554ac282_o.jpg

4236135119_1e59104629_o.jpg
4236135363_15d1623cf5_o.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by shaqrules

in other news...I GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL TODAY!!! they should be at my door next week...can't wait. edwin, you should be getting your email soon...seein you ordered them the same day i did.

thats a negative....
tired.gif

just spoke with the rep....

i guess the color combo i used was "too popular".....

the rep told me that the color selection that i chose was in a material shortage

she told me that it is not due to the lunar/chinese year issue.....

material shortage.... she was nice about it...

What was your design dude?
deezam, i'm sorry to hear that!!!  i'm sure that there's a bunch of blk based iD's being made and that might the main reason.

my design is under wraps until i receive them.

i was going to go with an all black pair with a clear sole... wonder how much longer i wouldve waited for those... lol.  

Seeing money's id's gives me a better idea about how mine will turn out, since it's so similar. The sole super nice, and i thought the black on the upper turned out well.

But if after I want to return them, do I just print the return label and return it? Do I get a voucher?
Don't want to pay the CA tax again...

shaqrules wrote:

just print the label. they'll refund everything except for the shipping. if you used a cc, then they'll put the money back on.
What if I paid most with product vouchers and the little remainder with cc?

wow...those soles are
smokin.gif

I was almost regretting getting clear soles on mine, but after those pics I might try to do more.

Honestly Id prefer a black outsole with that color combo...but if you send em back you have to wait for em to receive em, then order and wait again.

Dope IDs though...thanks for sharing pics.

You can return nikeid products back to a Nike factory store too. They should give you store credit back into your card.

Back
Top Bottom