OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

just got the email that my iD's have been shipped
pimp.gif

Me too..but I ordered 2 pairs at the same time and I only got shipping confirmation for one. W T F?
mad.gif

Since when is it cool for danielson to talk smack to Mr. Miyagi? lol
(Newbies are getting tough) (please dont get offended, "if it dont apply, let it fly" and please dont put "I've been on niketalk for years, but just started posting".. lies!)
Who cares what another man does with his money? we off that.
I spend money on sneakers cause what I want.
If you wanna buy crack, +@$+, cars, etc with your money. DO YOU!!
and anyone that got a problem with ED, got a problem with me.

Damn, stop worrying about what another MAN is spending his money on lol.
Your man not treating you right JP? haha.

Darryl, I agree with you sir.

Thank you.
Dudes crack me up
Let for those who share their collection and what not, thats on them.
Cause I share my pick-ups... thats how you learn, build friendships, etc.
People's pick-ups bring before memories and stuff
and everyone can give me a amen on this..... ED's pics has made more than half of Kobe IV and V lovers cop.
I'll see people post stuff like "I was un-decided on these... til' I saw your pics ED"
or "Ed, thanks to you, im heading to ftl to cop now"
this man has put in major work.... so back off.
And stop talking bout money.. who cares how much is in your wallet... be the main ones low balling.

someone (don't remember who lol) once said "I dont show off my money, I show them what I brought with my money"
something along the lines of that.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

just got the email that my iD's have been shipped
pimp.gif

Me too..but I ordered 2 pairs at the same time and I only got shipping confirmation for one. W T F?
mad.gif

yea when you order 2 different pairs they each ship when they're done, which is actually good cuz otherwise you'd be waiting longer for both.

next friday will be 3 weeks since i ordered.  i hope one of my pairs ships out by then.

good looking. but yeah...

i just yawn nowadays in my late years of NikeTalk.... Why do you think the most credited niketalkers rarely post now (snuggles, Jmadidas, etc...) all kids want is proof/pics/sperm/blood samples.....
The Lebron thread is a PERFECT example of why NikeTalk is losing its touch...
i somehow agree with the rules that they've casted cause its an easy trap to capture the idiots that just ramble off and dont pay attention.
I personally love the tension. it irritates idiots that dont have self control.... and i love the confrontation as well...

anyways.... im just enjoying it while it last... i mean c'mon... we all leave the game some day... but i for sure will still be copping every Kobe till i can 
happy.gif

wink.gif

Edwin, I know you aren't sweating that fool (how come everyone that has king james in their avatar name always comes into the kobe thread talking smack? Aren't the lame Lebron VIIs $160 for GRs...?). Keep doing what you are doing...

I am still waiting for my shipment email.....it's been about 3 1/2 weeks since i ordered...

my pair is taking forever.... still wonder why the Nikeid shipping process' is so f'd up... first to Canada... then to Alaska, then to Kentucky....

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

black....and its not even close
agreed, if you do the second one, then change the midsole to white....

Dlee that is funny....that dude should go back to the LBJ threads and quit "trolling" in this thread.

Didn't see any pics here, Josh Powell had on some all black IDs against the Clippers a couple days ago.

edit.. whoops, just saw them on the NBA feet thread

So which one should I get? I want some orange for sure, but am having a tough time with white, silver, or black. Help me out!

i think the 2nd to last ones, orange ace, would look sick. i have almost the exact same pair except with red instead of orange in my locker. the only other difference is my pair has a silver swoosh and white swoosh border. silver swoosh looks great with a clear sole on my first pair.

Back
Top Bottom