OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by austin066

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

thanks for your opinion, NWT

i was trying to look for a pic that can clearly see how the black midsole match with clear soles...

but i looked back like 20 pages, still haven't got a pic tht is clearly see how it looked like...

does anyone have a pair of ID that comes with all blk midsole and clear soles? can you give me some pictures please? I want to ID a pair with that matching, but don't know how the outcome is. not sure if the blk midsoles can match with clear soles well, since the clear soles r transparent... hmm

thanks in advance.

actually that black/volt pair eyecut posted has the clear soles.  i think you are expecting to see an icy clear sole but now you only get that one if you have a white midsole.  when they first started the id Vs they were putting the icy sole on the black midsole but they changed it to that black tinted one that looks more like the rendering on the website.

so basically if you order a clear sole with a black midsole right now it will look like eyecut's pair.  the icy sole is nice but it doesn't stay icy for very long, once you wear them out they basically never look the same.  i've only worn mine out 3 or 4 times and they're pretty nasty right now.

thanks for your info.
can you post the pic? because i tried to find a pic tht posted by the user name of eyecut, but i can't find any...

what you are saying is, the soles right now is more transparent, not like white-transparent... more like CG XI's tinted blue transparent? if thts the case... maybe i will call off my plan
tired.gif
... because two pairs in my plan is blk midsole with clear soles... sigh

but i really wnt to see a picture how it looked like side way of the shoes and the soles

thanks

Originally Posted by never wear them

Waverder - Glock 20 with that dope 10 mag. Joking lol. Canon T2i.

Your pics are so nice the back of the kobe's look like glass.  Nice Id's.

Originally Posted by austin066

thanks for your opinion, NWT

i was trying to look for a pic that can clearly see how the black midsole match with clear soles...

but i looked back like 20 pages, still haven't got a pic tht is clearly see how it looked like...

does anyone have a pair of ID that comes with all blk midsole and clear soles? can you give me some pictures please? I want to ID a pair with that matching, but don't know how the outcome is. not sure if the blk midsoles can match with clear soles well, since the clear soles r transparent... hmm

thanks in advance.

actually that black/volt pair eyecut posted has the clear soles.  i think you are expecting to see an icy clear sole but now you only get that one if you have a white midsole.  when they first started the id Vs they were putting the icy sole on the black midsole but they changed it to that black tinted one that looks more like the rendering on the website.

so basically if you order a clear sole with a black midsole right now it will look like eyecut's pair.  the icy sole is nice but it doesn't stay icy for very long, once you wear them out they basically never look the same.  i've only worn mine out 3 or 4 times and they're pretty nasty right now.

thanks for your info.
can you post the pic? because i tried to find a pic tht posted by the user name of eyecut, but i can't find any...

what you are saying is, the soles right now is more transparent, not like white-transparent... more like CG XI's tinted blue transparent? if thts the case... maybe i will call off my plan
tired.gif
... because two pairs in my plan is blk midsole with clear soles... sigh

but i really wnt to see a picture how it looked like side way of the shoes and the soles

thanks
i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but here
with a black midsole, this is how your clearsole will look:

img0697i.jpg

^i see i see... thx man
it is looked like tht same material as CG XI's clear soles...

but i prefer the big stage material clear soles... dam it.. i shud of order those IDs earlier, didnt know they wud change it!

final decisions for my Kobe V IDs...
help me out, guys.

two out of these 4:

10e25c3ef340f7681d54624470b7b54277cf3b9.jpg

80135b06e1394e1577631ccd4de8b68e1f2afc3.jpg

9c515ce6457d1b41c55cd5432dfa48390c3609d.jpg

e4e151e34d731843482ff8085aaf9a7a7291671.jpg

thanks guys!

^^thx guys!

i like em both too!
i m ready to order now!!!!

but let me ask my wallet, see if hes ready yet...

Just ordered my first two pairs of ID's two days ago, and I am already anxious to get them. Cant wait to get that shipment confirmation and see these things in person. The Kobe V is the best all around basketball shoe I have ever worn, hands down.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Just ordered my first two pairs of ID's two days ago, and I am already anxious to get them. Cant wait to get that shipment confirmation and see these things in person. The Kobe V is the best all around basketball shoe I have ever worn, hands down.

any pics of what you ordered?

Clear soles are the same from the beginning to now....the difference is what's under the clear sole. In the beginning if you used white or black midsole, underneath would be white, making the clear look brighter....now if you use black midsole underneath will be black making the clear look darker.

Same material used...

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Wyse23

any pics of what you ordered?
I just have the pictures from my order confirm, I will have to see what I need to do in order to post that.

But what I ordered was the White/Silver ID's Kobe wore from the contest, and an all Del Sol colorway with white midsole and clear sole. Similar to the ones on page 157 I believe.

nwt - I stayed out of this thread so i wouldnt buy anymore of these.  i come back in and find that UNFTD pair and DAMN those are hot

Does anyone know the absolute last day to make a pair on ID before they stop? I've procrastinated for so long!

^ There's a NikeID Studio in Emeryville, you should check it out. I need to create one pair too so I'll hit up that store soon.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Does anyone know the absolute last day to make a pair on ID before they stop? I've procrastinated for so long!

I would like to know as well.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

i was wondering the same thing as well...
hmm

^I don't think there is a set date, and I don't think they will announce a set date either.

Most likely they will just pull it someday. I imagine as long as they are getting fairly consistent orders, they will keep them around. But it is really anyone's guess when they will actually stop taking orders.

Still patiently waiting on my two pairs I ordered on the 2nd. Will definitely post some pictures once they come in.

finally pulled my trigger...
just wanted to make sure i have at least a pair of V ID since i missed the IV ID already...

final decision on this:

8a335716e5b4427e7b911f714e6910c902160ee.jpg

maybe it is similar to some of u guys' ID on here... but i think it is real hot, and it matches Kobe's Lakers theme

i m gonna change the laces to black when i receive it~ and save the yellow laces to my blk/del-sol VIs! yellow laces on blk/del-sol VIs r so fired.

i think blk laces will looked much better on these IDs

wht u guys think?

Back
Top Bottom