OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

dang 30 mill a yr to play ball...thats insane how much athletes get paid...if you put it in perspective thats just insane and not right...that doesnt even take into consideration for endorsements. dang shame...but i still got love for kobe...i just had to put my 2 cents

i can understand you saying it's overpaid, but why is that a shame?  there's nothing wrong with guys getting paid if they're the best at what they do.  the owners make way more money than the players, i never hear anyone complaining about the owners making too much money. 

dang 30 mill a yr to play ball...thats insane how much athletes get paid...if you put it in perspective thats just insane and not right...that doesnt even take into consideration for endorsements. dang shame...but i still got love for kobe...i just had to put my 2 cents

i can understand you saying it's overpaid, but why is that a shame?  there's nothing wrong with guys getting paid if they're the best at what they do.  the owners make way more money than the players, i never hear anyone complaining about the owners making too much money. 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

What are the major diff with fake chaos? Got me worried thst mine are fake now.

i can't read chinese or anything so i don't know what's being said on kenlu but one of the most noticeable differences is the heel tab. the other differences i'm really not sure of. the best thing you can do is compare it side to side with your other kobes.
what had me worried is the exotic print on the eyestay of my chaos. the print is going one way on one shoe and another way on the other shoe. also, the exotic print on one shoe feels smooth while the other shoe feels like the inline's eyestay but without the iridescent gloss.

i can't read chinese or anything so i don't know what's being said on kenlu but one of the most noticeable differences is the heel tab. the other differences i'm really not sure of. the best thing you can do is compare it side to side with your other kobes.
what had me worried is the exotic print on the eyestay of my chaos. the print is going one way on one shoe and another way on the other shoe. also, the exotic print on one shoe feels smooth while the other shoe feels like the inline's eyestay but without the iridescent gloss.

Back
Top Bottom