OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I was told by a FTL employee you have to bring the UPC to FA.

Is $180 shipped a good price for DKs? I pulled the trigger on some today. Been searching for these since they came out.

My life may or may not be complete once I get them in my hands, I will report back when they arrive.

And I got absolutely zero feedback on the pics I posted of the comet red/del-sol colorway that is rumored to come out. Guess nobody cared.

i copped my first dk from a reseller shop in hong kong for about $170USD... i didn't even like them that much, so the first time i played with them outdoors... now they're my fave zkv but they still got a bit of hong kong grit on the sole from the first wearing... oops
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Nah this is how it went down... fat guy on the left miraculously jumps over the screen and rejects the shot out of bounds.
LMFAO!
i like your username btw haha 

Originally Posted by KG21

I was told by a FTL employee you have to bring the UPC to FA.

Is $180 shipped a good price for DKs? I pulled the trigger on some today. Been searching for these since they came out.

My life may or may not be complete once I get them in my hands, I will report back when they arrive.

And I got absolutely zero feedback on the pics I posted of the comet red/del-sol colorway that is rumored to come out. Guess nobody cared.

$180 is a good price considering how less and less are out there.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'm actually starting to like POP less and less everytime I see them now.

It's weird, me too
laugh.gif

NWT will post a pic of them on the feet, and we'll change our mind
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Nah this is how it went down... fat guy on the left miraculously jumps over the screen and rejects the shot out of bounds.

why you guys gotta call him fat, maybe he is just hefty...im just saying...that aint right because we all saw the fat guy in BL and that was worthy of saying fat. heck the guy in the pic above would be considered fat by asian standards but by american standards he is just "healthy"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

2ykc00x.jpg

looks like he purposely positioned his feet that way to market through the POPs
nerd.gif

the other version is still better tho, nice try kobe

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

really sick pics of POP, CFC24.

Kobe On Fire right now.

I'LL SECOND THAT!!!!! I'm the opposite then some of you guy's, POP's grew on me 2 fold.. I like them a lot now

BTW, no one answered before... Did any of you guy's pick up the KIDHOLLYWOOD Nike ID Kobe V's??? I'm loving them, where can I order them on nike.com? I can't find them
frown.gif

^
No I didn't.
I'm not gonna pay 190 for someone elses ID.

You can't buy them off Nike.com, you have to ID them yourself.

Back
Top Bottom