OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by lakers911

Those iD's looked nice, but a little too pricey to make such a plain cw imo. Glad the D picked up after the game got close. Kobe had to take over again, which is nice to see, but I'd rather have him saving his energy for the Finals.

haha what finals? if he doesnt play and he saves his energy as you want, there wont be a finals.
There's nobody on west that can beat the Lakers, even with Kobe conserving his energy.  I'm not saying don't play Kobe, I'm just saying that the late game heroics take a lot of energy and I'd rather have him summon that later on during the playoffs.

kobe finally breaks the curse.

deionandmelo - those look good. are you planning on wearing them to play ball too or just casual?

well, bought a pair of DK on eBay...they were fake. just got my paypal refund, so I am going to wait for the miles davis, as the DK colorway has cooled for me.

those release end of June, correct?

I just want a pair of these! Jeez...

There are a lot more DK's out there than BL's right now. Most of the sellers on ebay that have stores are legit, except they're $200+ including shipping, and coming from overseas. Keep looking man, you'll get your pair.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

678njs.jpg

eek.gif

Originally Posted by shaft

well, bought a pair of DK on eBay...they were fake. just got my paypal refund, so I am going to wait for the miles davis, as the DK colorway has cooled for me.

those release end of June, correct?

I just want a pair of these! Jeez...

pics?

Had a friend make some sigs for the Kobe fam.

Here you go.
Feel free to use it...
Love it....
Cherish it etc...Enjoy!

b3f157e992d0f1adfa57567bc5910b7a00aeabe.x-png

40c252fe33996dc4f55a992764bfda8e3941f1f.x-png

03135ed7e7a89a7cdeb8fc42a530b4042cd2359.x-png

146250ee5b94ad04fc0a5b7d718dc1a72e2678e.x-png

14925e6e929d3dd5f56a2d8fb0773e5e4c7cfe8.x-png

4df35b94ed729601daf3f5e1abc548afe4eb217.x-png

^^im on my phone so I can't check....are those text or pics? If pics (gif/jpeg etc...) we can't use em.

any news on the supposed Aston release in Staples this weekend? I need info so I can start finding people that can help me out haha

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^im on my phone so I can't check....are those text or pics? If pics (gif/jpeg etc...) we can't use em.
Was not aware of this.
@blackcat23mj, yah I actually like TEAMMAMBA the best, IMO. 

smh.gif

xe1vki.jpg
>
nike-zoom-kobe-v-usa-basketball-2-620x465.jpg

I was really looking forward to these being my 1st pair of V's smh I hope the pair from the catalog pic releases...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

USA's ftw! better than any V that's been released to date. USA > BL > DK

unless they actually release the AM pack stateside. hmmmmmmm

I still like the first one better, the new one would look better if the tongue was white or blue. I'd still get the second one though, probably wouldn't double up on them though....probably
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom