OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ kobehead, how does the CALI FINEST tee fit?? loose, standard, or tight??

im 5'10, 175lbs. for reference. what size u get?

It's a tight fitting shirt, but its made like a tall tee. Small in the sleeves, but extra long. It's an odd look for sure. I got a medium and the length is like that of an XL. I'm 5'10 160 and wear a M. I like my shirts a little more fitted though.

now i do think the lakers are gonna make it to the finals again. so i hope they do release a finals version of the v's. but in all honesty i didnt like the iv's finals i thought they were tacky, i hope this years finals have a better thought process put into them.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^Drew...did you end up getting the Just Do It T?
sup S, yup, but it was the one i picked up about a week before you got yours, i was looking for my size which was a medium but didnt think it was worth the hassle of exchanging/returning the large i got....so i just ended up shrinking the crap out of it to fit like a medium and it worked well enough...thanks for the help homie!!
pimp.gif

Did Odom switch his shoes at halftime? I could've sworn he wasn't wearing Del Sols in the first half.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Did Odom switch his shoes at halftime? I could've sworn he wasn't wearing Del Sols in the first half.
probably because he only had 3 pts in the 1st half. 

If u guys saw Kobe with the new Dr. Dre Beats headphones in the tunnel tonight...real talk I was right behind him in line at Costa Mesa Best Buy when he bought them....it was pretty cool seein him and Big Black from Rob and Big in person...Lakers are gonna murder the jazz...will be interesting to see them vs. the Suns who are playing the best team basketball in my opinion right now....anyway if someone can please help me out with resources for ACE and DUKE sz 13s please msg me or email me at [email protected]

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

If u guys saw Kobe with the new Dr. Dre Beats headphones in the tunnel tonight...real talk I was right behind him in line at Costa Mesa Best Buy when he bought them....it was pretty cool seein him and Big Black from Rob and Big in person...Lakers are gonna murder the jazz...will be interesting to see them vs. the Suns who are playing the best team basketball in my opinion right now....anyway if someone can please help me out with resources for ACE and DUKE sz 13s please msg me or email me at [email protected]

should've asked kobe to pick up a pair for you too
wink.gif

blackouts for game 4 would be dope...blackouts is nights out for utah basketball! lol sorry i just had to blurt it out
roll.gif

I'm not tring to hype up anything but I really dont think the Aston martin pack will drop in huge quantities( like all HOHs and Niketowns) I think it will just drop at the Staples Center and maybe another LA area event. I cant see them holding a huge contest for a package that will drop in relatively large numbers.

They didnt drop the Da Vincis, Dark Knights and Bruce Lees again like they were supposed to. Also last year the Venoms were a very  limited drop. If Kobe himself is saying The Aston amrtin pack will be hard to get I believe him.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

They didnt drop the Da Vincis, Dark Knights and Bruce Lees again like they were supposed to. Also last year the Venoms were a very  limited drop. If Kobe himself is saying The Aston amrtin pack will be hard to get I believe him.
DKs re-released, and Lees dropped more than once as well.......

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

DKs re-released, and Lees dropped more than once as well.......

Remember the Dark Knights released in late January on Nike.com and HOH and people were hoping for wider release that was supposed to happen on February 20th that never came unless you count a few stores in Southern California. The Bruce Lees had that ESPN rumour that they were gonna drop again, that never happened.

I just can't see Nike releasing the Aston Martin Pack in a wide release considering the pack is gonna retail at 300-310. Thats  over 60-70 dollars over what the true retail price is on these shoes. If they release the AM pack at all the HOHs and Niketown, it has a very good potenial to sit for awhile.

I think the Staples Center event and maybe one other place will be the only place to get them.

Staples Center isn't the only place that will get the AMpack, it's just a special release. It's not just L.A. either..

^^^ This is correct

Just got confirmation from my HoH that the Aston Martin pack is on their order list as of this morning and they are getting very few packs think bin 23 release numbers. No release date has been set yet but THEY ARE dropping outside of Staples Center. So for those of you with a HoH it's good news.

I do want the AM pack..just gonna b difficult to cop with all the hypebeast Kobe fans out there..

You guys actually want the AM pack or for resell ?

I'd only take the Kobes. Hyperdunks are
sick.gif

I actually want the shoes to play in. Love the Vs, never had a pair of hyperdunks but would play in these.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

You guys actually want the AM pack or for resell ?

I'd only take the Kobes. Hyperdunks are
sick.gif

I am the same way I wish it was just the Kobe V releasing not a huge fan of the Hyperdunks.  Nonetheless I will grab the pack.

Back
Top Bottom