OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

picked up my del sols from the local Foot Action today! i recommend calling in before picking em up if you're really worried about your size selling out. 
i called in 2 days before and the employee seemed more than eager to hold onto my size for me.

Pretty much all the Foot Lockers and Nike stores (they aren't Nike Towns, just plain ol' store fronts) in New Zealand still have a FSR of the away, Dark Knight, and Chaos V's. Basketball shoes just aren't as popular here as they are in the states...

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Those of you calling the Del Sols the best colorway have a SHORT memory.

Check the Avy.

The Dark Knights are the best color of the Kobe V, period. They're the best colorway of the year for ANY basketball shoe. That's all there is to it
let's not get carried away...you're saying that stuff like it's undeniable fact.

BL's, then dukes, then the delsols for me.  the DK's and the aways are tied at 4th. 
happy.gif

20115ded9916114d3cc1cc826f0e1f40c578d07.pjpg

my "delsol family" is complete...for now.  maybe until the VI comes out.
happy.gif

Yeah Del Sols def a top 3 for me I think. Even with the stock laces...I'm really liking the yellow and away laces in em....who's gonna be the first to throw the (RED) laces in em
nerd.gif
might be a good look.

Tony...or you can mark it as spam, but then you won't get email notifications of PMs or whatever else you've subscribed to. Its been happening to a lot of people on yuku, not just NT. There's a thread in general, and a thread in the Yuku help forums.

Originally Posted by Hugo

are de sols released everywhere? or just cali?
i wonder if any stores in pg plaza would have them...if you do know, let me know man.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah Del Sols def a top 3 for me I think. Even with the stock laces...I'm really liking the yellow and away laces in em....who's gonna be the first to throw the (RED) laces in em
nerd.gif
might be a good look.

Tony...or you can mark it as spam, but then you won't get email notifications of PMs or whatever else you've subscribed to. Its been happening to a lot of people on yuku, not just NT. There's a thread in general, and a thread in the Yuku help forums.
Cool thanks Shaun.

GZA, nice pics! The AM Vs are freaking gorgeous in person.

I don't think I can forgive you Tony for wearin those.

Kobehead, yes they are. What were you wearing at the staples event. I was there too!

Originally Posted by GZA73

I don't think I can forgive you Tony for wearin those.

Kobehead, yes they are. What were you wearing at the staples event. I was there too!
Stash Nort ZK1s. What were you wearing? I left at like 6:45ish so you might not have saw me.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I called every footaction near me about the del sol's and they all had no idea what I was talking about

well how did you talk to them? if you say "do you have the del sol's", obviously you're gonna confuse the employees lol.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Hugo

are de sols released everywhere? or just cali?
i wonder if any stores in pg plaza would have them...if you do know, let me know man.
went to PG today and all the stores dont have them....yet.
frown.gif

I don't know but I'm not feelin the Del Sols as much as I thought I would? I maybe just have to see these in person...Personally the Del Sol IV's was probably the best colorway out...

Pics looking good up there. No store around me has em yet, except Serramonte. No way I'm driving that far.

I think they'd also look good with the yellow Del Sol IV laces

Back
Top Bottom