OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

mad.gif
i got scuff marks on my del sols. I probably going to double up on them.

I have a feeling that the finals cw is going to be fresh
Yeah, I have a small scuff on mine. The white paint for the swoosh is pretty thin, they could've used another coat of paint. Either way, a second pair for me is so necessary. Del Sols are my favorite colorway right now, ahead of Dark Knights.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

I hope they dont have a special finals colorway for Kobe. Let him wear the Lakers Home GR and the POP V so that ALL OF US can have the shoe he is wearing in the finals.
I totally agree but....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Where's the Finals cw at?

devil.gif
nerd.gif
It's on the way.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Just a heads up....Nike factory store in Ontario Mills has Kobe gear (sorry no pics) Chaos and Black Del Sol shorts for 24.99, Dri-Fit warm up jacket to match DKs for 39.99, Black/yellow hoody (yellow swoosh on front shoulder, yellow shozoku on back shoulder) 39.99, pants to match hoody also for 39.99, and various Ts.

Footlocker there also has Del Sols...
Just picked up the DK jacket today from there....Here are some pics of the jacket with my DKs....
387861697.jpg

387861696.jpg

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Where's the Finals cw at so that kobe can continue his long losing streak in debuting a new colorway of the V?

fixed for you.

Nike PLEASE dont make him debut a new colorway... its crucial not to lose either of the first two home games.

laugh.gif
i seriously doubt the color of the shoes have anything to do with winning or losing a game. but last year they won both finals shoe debut

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Lakers... great Win
I dont care what they do... as long as Lakers win
This
QFT.. Tru Warrier stepping up, nice win by LA now let the redemption begin..

Word UP!
long as we win and take care of business
but Where Them PEAKs AT?!! lol
I wanna finals colorway in PEAKS

dont want to see the finals shoe we might end up losing game 1 because of the curse on every new shoe kb wear

can anyone post up their dark knights but the inner portion of the shoe... i want to see the nike checks and how the two compare to one another because on mine one is slightly higher from the midsole than the other

If he is going to debut a shoe.... I just hope he's practicing in em a couple days before game 1... He needs to break em in. How
sick would it be if he wore the purple toe ZK3s. Lol.

OH damn forgot about the Finals edition. We all know the chaos from last year release. I think i waited in line for like 5 hours straight lol so embarrassing

Back
Top Bottom