OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Man with all the fresh colorways that have and haven't released along with the ability to ID, It's OFFICIAL...
I NEED INTERVENTION!!!
I am addicted and this thread is the exact opposite of a support group, lol.
Finals (home and away), inks, miles, usas and I pray that I have the will to be done!

earlier today....
4704424251_946703b80f.jpg

then switched to my 4rings for some luck...
laugh.gif

LETS GO LAKERSSSS, that's the Lakers I know and love...

BTW picking up my Miles Davis's tomorrow as well, I believe some spots are getting them already, but there's no confirmation date?!/ Hm

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

LETS GO LAKERSSSS, that's the Lakers I know and love...

BTW picking up my Miles Davis's tomorrow as well, I believe some spots are getting them already, but there's no confirmation date?!/ Hm

yo man where u getting the miles davis i was gonna pick up the retro 6's tomorrow but if the davis's r coming out then its a no brainer. im in LA by the way.

Originally Posted by garylok11

So which are more comfortable between IV's and V's? I feel too tight with the V's on my feet.
Playing in - The V no question for me. 

Casual - The IV out of the box but the V is really comfortable once broken in.

i still have a pair of inlines i'm holding as tradebait so this price drop has me a little worried and thinking i should just get a refund.
think i can get a refund even when it's been more than 30 days after the purchase?

Does anyone know if there is a site specifically dedicated to the Kobe line?

i.e. Lebron there is nikelebron.net

does anyone know if there is a site like that for the Kobe's? Appreciate it..

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i still have a pair of inlines i'm holding as tradebait so this price drop has me a little worried and thinking i should just get a refund.
think i can get a refund even when it's been more than 30 days after the purchase?
most stores i have gone to, they don't accept stuff past the 30 days..

Too late. Unless you have OG receipt that you paid full price, they will give you store credit for full price.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Too late. Unless you have OG receipt that you paid full price, they will give you store credit for full price.

i actually do have the receipt from when i purchased them, and store credit is no problem with me. i'll make some phone calls to local foot lockers and see what they say before i make any trips.

Back
Top Bottom