OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Miles Davis are very nice, but that all white sole is a killer. I'd rather it of been clear like the all stars.

Game day!! Finally wore a pair of Kobes to work today due to this special occasion.

I'm finding it hard to concentrate today, hence me being on the forums during work hours.  I should've just stayed home.
laugh.gif

4709471314_829889176a_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Physicx

info on miles davis

been out of the loop for awhile
Just read back a couple pages and you will have all the info you need on them bro.

Speaking of Dukes and Miles Davis. I was just curious to the relevance of the MD?

Dukes= College that Kobe would have gone to
Miles Davis= How is this relevant to Kobe?

Thanks...

nice BL adrian...i broke out my aces 2 days ago....lovin' them!! might bust out the away finals tonight for the game.

Nice BLs up there.
Been wearing Kobe's all week hoping we get that trophy. Today's either gonna be a great day......or terrible one, no grey area lol

so aside from proper having the miles davis, have they dropped elsewhere? i would love to check them out in person if i get them...however i might just save for the finals.

does anyone know where i can get purple laces that are similar in length and width in stores? i know there are websites but i rather just go pick them up in store so i can throw them on my aways.

LAKERS TONIGHT!!!!! Im psyched!! Come on Lakers you guys can do this!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so aside from proper having the miles davis, have they dropped elsewhere? i would love to check them out in person if i get them...however i might just save for the finals.

does anyone know where i can get purple laces that are similar in length and width in stores? i know there are websites but i rather just go pick them up in store so i can throw them on my aways.

LAKERS TONIGHT!!!!! Im psyched!! Come on Lakers you guys can do this!

haha, nice move, bryant.

Damn I wana go to the game so bad.... Still debating... I can care less if it's in the 300s to be honest... And I'ma wear BLs today just for related purposes to this topic.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn I wana go to the game so bad.... Still debating... I can care less if it's in the 300s to be honest... And I'ma wear BLs today just for related purposes to this topic.
Man if I was close enough to go there's no question about it.  I'd give 300+ in a second!

Originally Posted by s dubl

It would be dope if Kobe busted out the 5 rings colorway tonight for gm 7
smokin.gif

Gotta get the 5 rings first.
pimp.gif

You know how superstitious pro athletes are, no way he would.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Physicx

info on miles davis

been out of the loop for awhile
Just read back a couple pages and you will have all the info you need on them bro.

aight, thanks i wish first post would be updated though since that was this thread's intention when it was made, but this happens all the time whenever an official thread is made so whatever

Back
Top Bottom