OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Definitely need the Black Mamba 5 Rings shirt, it's too hot.....

2wr2s2e.jpg

Lamar covering up the Adidas logo on the hat....  [Denzel] "My man"
pimp.gif
[Denzel]

34gr1ok.jpg

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Kobe is rockin' the Black Mamba shirt.
What parade are you at?
grin.gif

Just kidding -- he does have on a black shirt under the white one, so he just may have both on (that black one would be pretty hot in the sun).

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Kobe is rockin' the Black Mamba shirt.
What parade are you at?
grin.gif

Just kidding -- he does have on a black shirt under the white one, so he just may have both on (that black one would be pretty hot in the sun).
lol!!

Originally Posted by marley

My cousin just got his IDs in and I thought you guys would dig these pics he shot.  He is a huge Duke fan and wanted a Home version of the Dukes so here ya go:

Wow, you're not kidding when you say he's a Duke fan. Nice iDs

I didn't see what V's Kobe's wearing ... OT ...

Lamar sounded a little buzzed to me before the parade started, but ... seriously though ...

Is Lamar really drinking a can of Miller Lite up there?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NTLA has the MD's for sale now, no phone orders yet though. I like that 16 championship banner shirt a lot more than the black mamba 5 rings shirt.

that song of ron artest was played
happy.gif
hehe

nways aside from NTLA are there any other stores selling the MDs now? esp in the 714 and 562 areas? thanks in advance...

nice duke home ids up there!
smile.gif

^that sucks! i was just there yesterday and was told that they didn't know when they were getting the MD's. about 200 miles away right now and a little irritated. well, hopefully they release everywhere else soon.

Glad I was able to enjoy the parade on the stream.

HEEELLLLAAAAA heads. Seems like it was hella fun. Wish I could of been out there.

lal_nike_purhand.jpg

The Celtics Ring is on the middle finger....GENIUS! 

Just when I was beginning to wonder why Nike hadn't capitalized on this years win!

Awesome!
J.

Originally Posted by peks03

^that sucks! i was just there yesterday and was told that they didn't know when they were getting the MD's. about 200 miles away right now and a little irritated. well, hopefully they release everywhere else soon.

releases will be funny for the next few months because nike messed up on the release dates on the retailer end so stores didnt know what shoe to order for what month, but they will show up at your regular spots so dont be to pressed to get them if its a hassle.

any one know if the championship black mamba tee in black is available online or in stores? (I'm in the LB area)

Back
Top Bottom