OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

wore my inlines... simple and clean.
4712566507_05c0b2dc02.jpg
man... i need me a pair in 9 ASAP! When is the next F&F?
I need some for $100 or under... missed out on them at NR.

picked up the MD's today. Pics do NOT do them justice.

just need to find something that goes with the cw.

Finals Away and Home needs to get here faster.

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

So are the Black Mamba 5 ring shirts sold out on NDC or have they not released yet? I read on ebay where they said they would release on June 30th. What time will they drop? Thanks!

smokin.gif

I am liking the MDs & Finals (and maybe USAs) and I am done with the V....LOL

This is getting ridiculous.....I already frickin have 8 pairs.....

How many pairs do you have?

any solid info on the "BIG STAGES"?

read earlier that they will be widely available, any confirmed released date?

really only want the away finals + USA's then im done..... hopefully....... lol

Originally Posted by kob8

i have major problems, but i have 22 right now with a pair of ID's on the way.  USA's, china's, and both big stages still to be had.  not to mention that i'm still looking at getting doubles of the homes, pops and MD's.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by marley

iLLGT2 wrote:

Any update on what's supposedly coming out July 3rd?? :/ BTW, to the guy that said blackouts were up on NDC, where? I looked and they are nowhere to be found...
I think he said nikestore.com europe, not US.

Indeed he did.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Europeheads:

Miles Davis and Blackouts on Nikestore.

The MDs are def growing on me... Smh... That last pic, Marley.... It got me!
I'm tellin ya man, wait til you see them in person.  Absolute fire.  How you like the lace swap?

Marley - the oval white laces is what did it for me... It brings out the sole even more obviously. Could care less if it's not a clear sole now.

Marley - the oval white laces is what did it for me... It brings out the sole even more obviously. Could care less if it's not a clear sole now.

I might be the only one that thinks this, but I don't care about clear soles anymore. Clears used to be something special, on Jordans and a couple others, but now every shoe has a colorway with clear. They've become just a part of a colorway for me now, nothing special. Clear soles to me now = Future yellow soles.

Laced up the Miles Davis to start the break in process... These are fire. Might have to try a white lace swap on them.

DSC02963.JPG

Marley, damn you!!!

I didn't like the Miles Davis (or maybe I didn't want to) but the oval white laces killed it. In a good way.

I have a pair of those laces, now I want a pair of the shoes.
ohwell.gif

Haha. The white laces make them so much better. They just pop like crazy! Cant wait to get out of work and un'DS them at the gym today!

Can't wait to get my hands on them MDs!!! Lovin' the white laces on em too!!! When I get em, I'm gonna try the Del Sol laces. White with the black speckles. I think it'll look sweet!

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by kob8

i have major problems, but i have 22 right now with a pair of ID's on the way.  USA's, china's, and both big stages still to be had.  not to mention that i'm still looking at getting doubles of the homes, pops and MD's.
embarassed.gif

That is sick....22 pairs and counting......Curious to what the breakdown is on the 22..
What happens if the VIs are even better than the V?
roll.gif

All Kobe V, except MD, are on-sale on my local FA for $99 plus tax. I should have waited......

Back
Top Bottom