OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i actually thought i'd like the MD's more in person... kinda disappointed to be honest, which is good coz it saves me money haha anyone know where i can find the POPs for cheap? i need something to replace my aways with for playing ball in haha i heard they were like $70-80 in cali..

Originally Posted by lj12

i actually thought i'd like the MD's more in person... kinda disappointed to be honest, which is good coz it saves me money haha anyone know where i can find the POPs for cheap? i need something to replace my aways with for playing ball in haha i heard they were like $70-80 in cali..
The POP's were on sale a week or two ago for 75 dollars at NTSF. Other than that, best bet would be a F&F event.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by lj12

The POP's were on sale a week or two ago for 75 dollars at NTSF. Other than that, best bet would be a F&F event.
I also saw POP's on sale at my local FA for $100

yeah i missed out on the $75 POPs...
frown.gif
the best deal i've seen so far was for the v-days for $75 at niketown seattle... not really a fan of those so i passed haha

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

finals(big stage)/blackouts is whats left on my list
Those two plus the Olympics & the white & yellow joints w/ the clear sole. And the all purple w/ the clear sole. And another iD.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

do you guys know if niketown still has sizes left in the del sol colorway?
You can find them for less than retail (including shipping) on ebay.

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by outkast9984

do you guys know if niketown still has sizes left in the del sol colorway?
yes.
do you think if i went there without a receipt and said i got some del sols as a gift they would exchange them for another size?

^i heard the eggplants and the wolf grey/daring red are fall releases.

is it me or is the posting rate in this thread slowing down? haha it's almost as if everybody is just waiting for someone to drop some release info on the big stage's

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

the jacket is dope, does kobe wear mosley tribes for sunglasses?

Kobe's sunglasses are made by Tom Ford if I'm not mistaken

Originally Posted by never wear them

Black outs need to drop also,
and stupid Nikeid havent given us any new options for the zk5. its July already. smh
i was hoping nikeid would offer new options too........

I bs'd and missed out on tha MDs on Eastbay but Im not in a hurry until tha big stages drop...patiently waiting, I think Ima just start IDing Kobe Vs

Back
Top Bottom