OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

they are little to pink for me.. i know its for a good cause but dam.. at least come out for girls.. not men sizes

If the heel cup was white instead of grey and the sole white/pink instead of grey then I would be sold x3!

Kind of happy though because now its a pass = money saved.

i think ntla was asking ppl at the bs raffle if anybody wanted to buy the pinks cuz they were available at that time, but nobody wanted them. crazy how they're sold out now on ndc.

no way i could wear them. i couldnt deal with all the looks i'd be getting from having them on my feet.
laugh.gif

so i'll pass and let those who want them/will wear them get them.

I'd definitely rock them. I wear most of my Kobe V's except for the Big Stages.

goes towards a good cause.

Originally Posted by mike2389

no way i could wear them. i couldnt deal with all the looks i'd be getting from having them on my feet.
laugh.gif

so i'll pass and let those who want them/will wear them get them.

If I was in it for collection purposes, I would buy them.

But I wear all my shoes, so these would be sitting in my closet collecting dust.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

eastbay rep are you guys getting the think pink KoBEs V??
It does not look like we will be carrying the Think Pinks.  If any new information comes up, we will post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

i used to absolutely HATE these.  when i first saw them at FTL back in dec, i swore i'd never buy a pair of V's.  haha what a joke.

4924972460_205c453847.jpg

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

GZA73 wrote:

Think Pink Kobe Vs available for phone orders at NTLV 702.650.8888

Did you take all the size 9-11's???
laugh.gif

LOL I didn't even order any. I was just passing the info along. I'll wait for NTLA to get them.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

dont tell me NTLV sold out already?....
I dont know - didnt even call. I just assumed...lol
When I called, their phones were ringing off the hook. I had to wait on hold for over 20 mins, and that was right after someone posted it on here. Sounded like they were out of 11's already...

Originally Posted by shoehd

NTLV is taking phone orders for the breast cancer awarness kobes, they just posted it on their facebook page

good looks. just picked up a sz 11 to add to the think pink collection.

Originally Posted by shoehd

NTLV is taking phone orders for the breast cancer awarness kobes, they just posted it on their facebook page

good looks. just picked up a sz 11 to add to the think pink collection.

Got these just a few minutes ago.  There was a little damage to the front of the Midsole Forefoot of the right shoe.  20% off and no tax
happy.gif

2qwzc6w.jpg

iwpy7k.jpg

I love Boobies!

Back
Top Bottom