OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I'm diggin those home aces. what type of release is it? I know it's slated to release on the 11th but is it HoH only? or niketowns? or just LA? sorry been on vacation the past week and this thread grew 40 pages haha, any info would be appreciated. thanks!

Saw a glimpse of Kobe wearing this in NBA Elite '11.
smile.gif

these were all released here in the phils yesterday sept 1...limited number of pairs only thou...

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by al3x89

am i the only one that thinks this colourway is
pimp.gif
?

it's unique... the midsole isn't yellow on the inside of the shoe, only on the outside.
No you're not. I've been feelin this colorway since the teaser pics. I'll most likely double up on these.

Will definitely be getting a pair once they drop to $99
pimp.gif

Those BLs are fake. The big giveaway is the shape of the black across the top of the foot. The tongue shape is also off. The box label is wrong.

Thanks guys and no I havn't bought them. I thought they looked off to me too but just wanted a second opinion.

Here's a comparison of the fakes vs. the real ones.  Notice how that black strap like area has a little dip back on the real on where it is just straight across on the fake.  The black parts look grey on the fake.  Another dead giveaway is usually the 2 sets of vertical dots on the side of the shoe.  The fakes almost always have 3 sets instead of two.

so it's essentially gonna take 3 bills to aquire some big stages? like seriously this company is being run by a bunch of lames, from jb's fall off to stuff like this. they make subpar shoes like the hornets, valentines, miles davis general releases but can't give us a decent release on the finals? makes no sense. just frustrating because this is a classic shoe.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

so it's essentially gonna take 3 bills to aquire some big stages? like seriously this company is being run by a bunch of lames, from jb's fall off to stuff like this. they make subpar shoes like the hornets, valentines, miles davis general releases but can't give us a decent release on the finals? makes no sense. just frustrating because this is a classic shoe.

aways? no way, try $400. Homes can be found for $220-250

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by u ttocs

aways? no way, try $400. Homes can be found for $220-250  
I wouldnt spend 400 for two pairs even.  I am a huge Kobe fan and lakers fan but that release was wack and driven by nothing but hype. The shoe is nice but it aint even the nicest colorway to drop.  Nike made that shoe into pure hype by making it so limited.  I would have liked to have them but at this point I wouldnt want them for the mere fact that Nike took a shoe that don't look that great and made cats crazy thirsty for them cuz they are limited.  Wait a few months and buy them for retail like the Finals IV's are now.

Yeah, these prices for the BS aways are crazy. I got the homes, but there's no way I'm dropping $400 for the aways. Even $300 is absurd imo.

Back
Top Bottom