OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Picked up Del Sols finally with the $30 coupon from my local ftl. Can anyone do a lace switch with yellow laces on em? I want to see what they look like.

im bout to swap laces but not with yellow ones. im gonna put the away laces, all black laces, and the stock laces. something tells me the all black laces are gonna be my favs.

i went back to footlocker for the draft days but i couldnt pull the trigger even at 69 bucks....ugh... somebody sell me on these lol
noble, take pics of black laces cause I might do that too since I don't have yellow laces for a swap.

i really thought the away laces look good on them at first but now im kinda leaning toward the stock laces...

im really tempted to buy the homes just to see how the home laces look on my inlines lol

im really tempted to buy the homes just to see how the home laces look on my inlines lol

pimp.gif
Thats how I got mine set up

^nice Bruce Lee there!!

Bruce Lee is the most beautiful released CW so far, IMO...
but this couple days, i changed my mind, i think Lower Merion away is more unique!! lol cuz i just got one

For those of you that are unable to pick up the pair of Vs they want from footlocker with the coupon, eastbay has 20% off for labor day weekend and you can use the code on all of the Vs including the TBs...20% is like 104 a pair before shipping

what u guys think of this trade. the aways for the pops?
i think its a good deal, i would have done it since i have an extra pair of aways but picked up another pair of pops on my own a couple of weeks ago

o ok thanks peks.

the away rice has been growing on me of late. it reminds me a lot of my nike dunk bucks.
plus i never see anyone wearing this cw of the v. it really stands out a lot with all that varsity maize..almost like bruce lees. i here they're at hoh for $99 minus a 30 hmmm? sz 11 :j

what u guys think of this trade. the aways for the pops?

i think it is a good deal~
aways r hard to find now, but POPs r everywhere also on sale now

I wore the USA today. I noticed that the V has horrible wet traction(a restroom floor was wet). Be careful when you play ball in the rain.
roll.gif

I wore the USA today. I noticed that the V has horrible wet traction(a restroom floor was wet). Be careful when you play ball in the rain.
roll.gif

Passed by HOHLA, they wouldn't let me use the $30 off on the Rice Homes or any of the TBs. 
frown.gif

The Rice homes were really tempting, and still had quite a few sizes.

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Passed by HOHLA, they wouldn't let me use the $30 off on the Rice Homes or any of the TBs. 
frown.gif

The Rice homes were really tempting, and still had quite a few sizes.
whattt i was just there. they let me use the coupon for multiple stuff..and i was tempted to get the rices cus it was on sale too..i got the brasils and the uwr soldier 4 with the coupons..and the guy was gonna let me use the coupon on the rices too.i just passed on them ohhhhhhhhhhhh got cha u said rice homes....yeah those are hoh exclusives. 

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Question... Does the bruce lees change hues on different lightings? Or maybe I'm juss trippin..
It does. Hard to capture the real color.

I'm wearing my Bruce lees right now and it's going from greenish yellow to dark orangeish yellow... Haha... I guess it's like the chaos with the color changing...

Back
Top Bottom