OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Haha, Frank! I think I know who you are referring to lol. Them fools are prolly doing tickets tonight aint they? That dont do me no good when I got a 3 hour drive to get there. I am banking on nike.com. I think they will have plenty to go around.

eastbay getting the 5 rings! wooo hoo! too much heat dropping around now, Nike is breaking the bank. I really like the 5 rings this year

yeah man i would hold you down but im not even going to NT or HOH... not that serious for me especially with this crazy weather we have out here right now

NY love?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We just got an update, it looks like we will be carrying the 5 Rings (86429702).  They will be available for sale at 12 AM ET tonight.  I am not sure if they will be available on our website, so you may need to call in to place your order.  They are not in stock yet, so only customers with a domestic US shipping address will be able to order them, once they are available for sale tonight.  Please note, these are very limited, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray
Just posting another update, I just got word they these may become available for pre-order before the 12 AM ET release time tonight.  Unfortunately, I can not say when or if this shoe will be available for pre-order, so the best thing to do is call in every so often to see if they are available for sale.  Please note, we are limiting this shoe to one pair per customer.

If I see them become available for pre-order before I leave in 1.5 hours, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Kobe 5 ringz are dropping tomorrow for sure @ house of hoops locations so check NDC all night tonight and you might want to check in the A.M as well if you can't make it to a store near you

We just got an update, it looks like we will be carrying the 5 Rings (86429702).  They will be available for sale at 12 AM ET tonight.  I am not sure if they will be available on our website, so you may need to call in to place your order.  They are not in stock yet, so only customers with a domestic US shipping address will be able to order them, once they are available for sale tonight.  Please note, these are very limited, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray
Just posting another update, I just got word they these may become available for pre-order before the 12 AM ET release time tonight.  Unfortunately, I can not say when or if this shoe will be available for pre-order, so the best thing to do is call in every so often to see if they are available for sale.  Please note, we are limiting this shoe to one pair per customer.

If I see them become available for pre-order before I leave in 1.5 hours, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray
Here is the update, they are available now.  Again, you will need to call in to order them.  Good luck on getting your pair. 

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
Here is the update, they are available now.  Again, you will need to call in to order them.  Good luck on getting your pair. 

EastbayRep - Ray
just called and they said not available till midnight.

these dont seem limited at all. Being limited is the only thing that would help make this shoe sell
laugh.gif
For some reason, all the limited ZK IV colorways i.e chaos, home/away finals, and now 5rings seem to be better than the same concecpt colorways on the V

There should be enough of these to go around (niketowns, eastbay, and possibly NDC),compared to 4rings that were HOH only

Got my size 13!! Thanks a lot EastbayRep, saved me some hassle.

Can't wait to see these things in person!!

ehhh.. i decided I'll just try my chances later on for the 5 rings since the rep I was speaking too said they're on backorder and all that and I'm not that patient lol oh well.. hope all a yall get your pairs!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these dont seem limited at all. Being limited is the only thing that would help make this shoe sell
laugh.gif
For some reason, all the limited ZK IV colorways i.e chaos, home/away finals, and now 5rings seem to be better than the same concecpt colorways on the V

There should be enough of these to go around (niketowns, eastbay, and possibly NDC),compared to 4rings that were HOH only
Last year's weren't hoh exclusive. Niketowns got them too but in limited quantities.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

eastbay rep can you confirm 9.5 are gone?
Originally Posted by djanonymous30

WTH... 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5... gone
As of this post, all of these sizes are still available.  Please call back in again.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Got my size 13!! Thanks a lot EastbayRep, saved me some hassle.

Can't wait to see these things in person!!
Glad to hear you got a pair. 

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

ehhh.. i decided I'll just try my chances later on for the 5 rings since the rep I was speaking too said they're on backorder and all that and I'm not that patient lol oh well.. hope all a yall get your pairs!!
As I mentioned before, these are not in stock yet.  We are currently expecting to receive the shipment later tonight/tomorrow.  If this changes, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom