OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

^^ ASG's in the front. Dukes in the back lol... great article man! 365 pairs?? hot damn lol thats crazy

Thanks man!
And the article was in like the end on sept or early oct.
ive gottan a couple more since then

and ED.. you mean 5 rings... you put 4 rings in your top 4

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Ended up being featured in the paper (press) in New Jersey for Sneakers...
Someone ended up calling the press (still dont know who that person is), telling them about me, and they tracked down my mom, and she gave them my number...
figured id share.

http://www.pressofatlanti...1-a463-d613116224ef.html

pimp.gif

"Half of his room was filled up with boxes. You couldn't even doanything. All he was able to fit in there was his bed and his TV,"said Osoria, 21. "I'm talking about his whole room. He could openhis door, walk to his bed and lay down. That was it. It wascrazy."

laugh.gif
Now that is the life

Please don't NWT we don't want bandwidth overload.
smile.gif
yuku can't handle it. Maybe post your collection after the KBVII comes out. Nike would like the VI to sell.
wink.gif

^^Sick picture NWT, that is pretty close to my top 4 also.

Next on the list for me is to track down some big stages.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Ended up being featured in the paper (press) in New Jersey for Sneakers...
Someone ended up calling the press (still dont know who that person is), telling them about me, and they tracked down my mom, and she gave them my number...
figured id share.

http://www.pressofatlanti...1-a463-d613116224ef.html

pimp.gif

"Half of his room was filled up with boxes. You couldn't even do anything. All he was able to fit in there was his bed and his TV," said Osoria, 21. "I'm talking about his whole room. He could open his door, walk to his bed and lay down. That was it. It was crazy."

laugh.gif
Now that is the life

LMFAO
laugh.gif

thats what i need to do D, write down my pick ups on a sheet of paper. i had a semi-complete list on my old phone but didnt transfer....nice article and congrats on being on the paper!! thats awsome!!

nice feature on your collection geared toward the daily reader. oh yeah and the writer broke the 1st rule of NT (prob cus they aren't on NT
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Please don't NWT we don't want bandwidth overload.
smile.gif
yuku can't handle it. Maybe post your collection after the KBVII comes out. Nike would like the VI to sell.
wink.gif

Haha. Thanks fellas. I do it for y'all and myself
smile.gif
no other thread is worth my time
grin.gif

The JB section is full of idiots that think they know it all and the retro section is full of kids thinking they're tight and watering down my childhood and adolescence memories
laugh.gif

>> watering down my childhood and adolescence memories <<

lmfao ..... cause its tru

NWT, more pics anytime of tha V rings would not be a bad thing, jus sayin. ya do top notch work

NWT, what editing program are you using? HDR?

I don't go into JB section anymore because of the crap designs they put out. Thanks for the warning, I'll continue to stay out.

^^ easiest way to me..
unless a person would have a electric counter or something

well you can always buy a barcode scanner and scan them...i use to do something similar with my dvd collection...that was before i jumped to shoes...dvds would were definitely the cheaper hobby lol

sneakerhead ahs the v rings, 11.5 and 12 look like they r all thats left, i grabbed an 11, thank goodness. get em

no tax unless in ca

free ups ground

I'll try to do a V collection post soon...

Darryl - nice on the story! Hope all is well, man...it's been a hot minute, fam!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ easiest way to me..
unless a person would have a electric counter or something

well you can always buy a barcode scanner and scan them...i use to do something similar with my dvd collection...that was before i jumped to shoes...dvds would were definitely the cheaper hobby lol

i think you can do that with your phone now. here's the one for android - http://www.androidfreeware.net/download-barcode-generator-reader.html
not sure what it is for other platforms.

I'm looking at picking up some 5 rings, inks on ebay and craigslist but i don't want to over pay so what do you guys think are good prices for each

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

I'm looking at picking up some 5 rings, inks on ebay and craigslist but i don't want to over pay so what do you guys think are good prices for each

^You should just buy the Inks off Eastbay, and use a 20-25% off coupon, there usually out there. So your looking at Apprx $105+ shipping.5 Rings, if you can't pick up for retail I would guess you could get for $160-200 range

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

^You should just buy the Inks off Eastbay, and use a 20-25% off coupon, there usually out there. So your looking at Apprx $105+ shipping.5 Rings, if you can't pick up for retail I would guess you could get for $160-200 range

Thanks man I thought the Inks were a limited release didn't realize everyone had them . . . Now the 5 rings i've been able to find for that range some a lil cheaper found a guy who lived a city over selling them for 150 but he didn't want to just meet up
mad.gif

i live in cali and wasnt able to cop the V rings from NTSM. so i went down to da local mall(cerritos, CA) and the shiekh had em in stock. i wear a sz 13 so was surprised they had em. instacopped. just wanted to let the locals who may not have been able to cop possibly get a chance.

are there lots of them 5 rings at cerritos mall or was it the last pair? tia... its ok i asked my brother to call them up. only size 13 is left.  

Back
Top Bottom