OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Just looked at the size tag on the inside of one of my pairs of V Rings.

The manufactured date says "5-14-2010"???

The regular season wasn't even over yet and Nike produced Five Rings?

Originally Posted by KG21

i wouldn't believe it. 
i got ID's a few days ago and the manufacturing date is August.  

Originally Posted by KG21

confidence my good sir
wink.gif

Looking around for my Dark Knights on shoetrends.com, and they had I'm assuming what are the "Inks". However the one everyone shows pics in here have a darker sole.  Theirs appear to have a clear sole.  Is this site legit? Or am I mis-labeling the sneaker below?

AZK513.jpg

picked up some UWR's at a factory store today for $90..I don't know if it's a good price for them or not but I felt like it was haha

Originally Posted by lebrady23

picked up some UWR's at a factory store today for $90..I don't know if it's a good price for them or not but I felt like it was haha
Nice pick up.

^^^^ I feel like they are pretty narrow. I am a true size 11 and I went up to a size 11.5 for some additional toe room... But you need to try on a few sizes for yourself to see which is best for you.

^they also had the china ones there for the same price. These are my first pair of Vs so last night I went to play in them for a while and thought they were decent but nothing amazing that was right out of the box though

I really love the USAs with Nike RED laces

also copped my 2nd pair of chaos from my cousin, he wore them about 3 times but I gave him 70 bucks for them

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^^ I feel like they are pretty narrow. I am a true size 11 and I went up to a size 11.5 for some additional toe room... But you need to try on a few sizes for yourself to see which is best for you.
This....

Same exact thing with me......My only size 11 is the DKs, you are also right about breaking them in after a few wears, My DKs feel just fine...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Where were you during the Playoffs/Finals?
Lol. I watched all the games.

So June.. and it came out because Nike wanted to pat Kobe on the back for being in the Finals again?

Much appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Where were you during the Playoffs/Finals?
Lol. I watched all the games.

So June.. and it came out because Nike wanted to pat Kobe on the back for being in the Finals again?

Much appreciated
pimp.gif

Yea, wasn't trying to be smart or anything. It's just how the Finals were on ABC and what not, they showed the commercial plenty of times.

I believe the first time it popped up was during or right after the Lakers defeated the Suns.

Back
Top Bottom