OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^ i don't think those were spurs. i think they were just the final 4 shoes (college ball).

they're clean tho..

and the homes (not BS) are underrated IMO
pimp.gif

Alex is right, I remember seeing pics of those last year in the final4. I don't follow college ball so I'm not sure what team wore em.

Homes are a very clean/underrated colorway. Esp with a lace change.

......and damn I missed on home BSs for 80
mad.gif
I woulda got a second for that price. Bet there will be more..........just like last year.

i wish i was in LA and got a pair of the b grades!!!!! congrats to those that were able to get theirs! sad i don't have any
frown.gif

ANY1 KNOW WHERE I MIGHT STILL BE ABLE TO FIND THE WHITE/BLACK- DEL SOL PAIR???.....I SELPT ON THESE AND IM NOW LOOKING FOR THEM AND CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE ONLINE???.....THANKS

^^if you're talking about the first del sol release of the Vs, check the outlet thread in nike retro. They're at multiple outlets for $60.

^^^^ NO I WAS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT THE 1S THAT RELEASED AROUND THE SAME TIME AS THE WOLF GREYS...THE White/Black-Del Sol 386429-104.....THANKS

DAMNIT, I woulda picked up a pair of B grade homes ... Anyone have an 11 to a 12 from there?

BTW those Spur's/Promo black/grey V's are RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY1 KNOW WHERE I MIGHT STILL BE ABLE TO FIND THE WHITE/BLACK- DEL SOL PAIR???.....I SELPT ON THESE AND IM NOW LOOKING FOR THEM AND CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE ONLINE???.....THANKS
You can try a nike factory store...

^i got them TBs
they r real nice in person~ even thou they r just plain shoes~
but when i saw them @outlet... i had the impulse of walking home with them...
n i did.

Back
Top Bottom