OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

No fsr at san leandro.....size 10 is smallest....thanks though jmizzo...for the wrong info
smile.gif
there was yesterday when I was there yesterday...sorry....

1k...nice

I wore my inks today for the first time....they are tight.

logged in just to post on pg 1000. just got the wht/blk tb V's this week, my 12th pair. right now V colorways >VI coloways.

inlines x2
lakers home
lakers away
miles davis
blackouts
chaos
ASG
DK
BL
UWR
blk/wht tb

still looking to add more!

Originally Posted by Relley008

Even though it really surpassed 1000! 
pimp.gif

Damn missed out on those think pinks V1sanity3.

Also did that pic for the IV's...

The Kobe VI should get there next week at the rate it's going haha
pimp.gif
dope shot

Loved this shoe so much. I spent sooo much on this one. Can only think of 1 person that spent as much as I did.... Notorious1mj23.

Even with all my doubles/trips/quads, I still won't give em up.

pimp.gif
this shoe will and always be in my rotation. I learned my lesson with this one, the next model is going to be at par or better in performance.

I'm gonna get a few Vs very soon. Was looking to get the Dark Knights, Merions, Olympics, and Draft Days. They look awesome.

Must say, Kobe VI doesn't hold a candle to the V IMO... As much as i'm trying to 'love' them, it will never have the sentimental value as the V's do, crazy!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Loved this shoe so much. I spent sooo much on this one. Can only think of 1 person that spent as much as I did.... Notorious1mj23.

Even with all my doubles/trips/quads, I still won't give em up.

pimp.gif
this shoe will and always be in my rotation. I learned my lesson with this one, the next model is going to be at par or better in performance.
I think I spent as much as you ED
eek.gif
... 45 Pairs / No iDs tho, but I'm in Hawaii, so I don't got a luxury of a NikeTown or HOH here.. We only got GRs... I have to use other means... 
mad.gif

Here's my ultimate list of my collection... Would post pic, but they are all over the place...

3 PAIRS of:

Chaos / Joker 

Bruce Lee 

2 Pairs of:

Big Stage Home

Five Rings MVP

Dark Knight 

Duke       

Lower Merion 

POP  

2k10 Away   

Home   

Del Sol  

Miles Davis  

USC  

Blackout   

Draft Day  

Inline   

VDay   

1 Pair of:

Aston Martin    

Big Stage Away

Ink 

Royal Blue TB

ASG 

USA

UWR

China

Rice

I love the VI's, but I don't think I'll go this crazy again... 
embarassed.gif

Would love a pair of Wolf Greys & Home Del Sols and doubles of the BS Away & Inks, but I think I should stop! haha

Back
Top Bottom