OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Size 9. It's in the buy/sell forum btw.
220 would be a pretty good buy for a 9.  Good money for the seller also.  Bigger sizes bring closer to 300 but a 9 should be a good deal for both sides at 220.

Well it didn't happen. He agreed to it but later said he sold it for more money. I ain't even mad. It wasn't meant to be I guess. This is the third time striking out at around 220$. I am done with this esp. paying 200+. I'll wait as long as I can until they retro this so I can cop for retail. Thanks for answering my question marley.

^
yeah, I hate that I don't have any BS... but I ain't tripping... it's limited. not everyone is supposed to have one.
but if they retro... will try my luck!
there are a couple of NDS pairs around that are close to $180-200... but I can wait til the hype really goes down...

Yeah, I am still on the hunt for BS Aways....But prices are crazy...
Out of all my Kobe's, most of mine are Vs....One of the best shoes....

3 DKs
1 BL
1 Del Sol
1 BS Homes
1 Duke
1 Chaos

Not much compared to some on NT, but I am happy with my rotation....

Originally Posted by kob8

3 DKs
1 BL
1 Del Sol
1 BS Homes
1 Duke
1 Chaos

I never trust this guy's inventory
laugh.gif

kobe wouldn't have slipped in the last play yesterday against ariza if he was wearing kobe Vs...lol.

Originally Posted by deadgame23

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I suggest lo-cut dri-fit half cushion socks. They cut off right at the top of the shoe. No slippage like you get with no shows and no high up like quarters.

Ban this tool-bag Jordanfreak. Posting useless crap to get his count up. That's a scammer in the making.

Yeah, I was gonna cop some of the dri-fits that they make for runners and see how they work. They are a lot thinner than regular dri-fits and material makes the smooth and sleek, so they may not catch the back of the shoe & slip down like other socks. It's a small "thing," but the V's look a lot better with no show or low cut socks, to me...
Just bought this off Eastbay....Eastbay Nike No show socks .....fit perfectly and NO SLIPPING on the heel
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

3 DKs
1 BL
1 Del Sol
1 BS Homes
1 Duke
1 Chaos

laugh.gif

LOL...I don't trust your inventory too..Even though I know you have more heat than I do......I am just jealous of your collection especially with the Tiff pick up today.... Yabang mo.
roll.gif

Still on the hunt for BS Aways & Lower Merion Homes then I am done......

Originally Posted by Nermindee

3 DKs
1 BL
1 Del Sol
1 BS Homes
1 Duke
1 Chaos

laugh.gif

LOL...I don't trust your inventory too..Even though I know you have more heat than I do......I am just jealous of your collection especially with the Tiff pick up today.... Yabang mo.
roll.gif

Still on the hunt for BS Aways & Lower Merion Homes then I am done......

lol wutever man! my inventory is on point! you never even sent a real updated one punk!
laugh.gif
I think I still have your fake list from 3 years ago
roll.gif

As promised in the iv thread, here's my v collection pic. All are size 10 with a few 9.5's & mixture of ds and worn. Sorry for the pic quality, it's about 2 months old and i'll do an update when I cop the usc's and  maybe the ink's and miles davis. Broke the bs away's out the other day, with a black 5 championship tee.
smile.gif

Eastbay has lift up the discount restriction on Kobe V, and there is 20% off coupon. Go...go....go.....

Back
Top Bottom