OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

GZA...
smokin.gif

USCs are pretty dope, Im just not a fan of college sports.

GZA - think in your recent EA purchase, you have more v's than most people's collection in this thread
roll.gif

Nice pickups GZA, hope everybody that camped or not, was able to get their pair(s) of the USC's. Duke's on wednesday, hopefully traffic isn't bad and they'll still have my size when I get out of class.

wiseguyk and so much sole
pimp.gif
 and those premes back there!

wore these this morning...

4429801672_e35052ebc5.jpg

4427256265_28e4ef433f.jpg

and for the rest of the night...

later

Damn... NWT. Just turned the inlines from a no go to a definite cop for me, provided I can get some sort of discount on them

Was at HOHLA Saturday afternoon and they had USCs still for those that want them.

I had to pass to save up for future releases....

Nice pickups to those that got them....

Originally Posted by kob8

Was at HOHLA Saturday afternoon and they had USCs still for those that want them.

I had to pass to save up for future releases....

Nice pickups to those that got them....
Maaaaaaan.

I want them... gotta do some debating lol

If you guys had to choose between the allstars or the chaos  which one would u guys pick?

only have $ for one and i love them both.. help?

Originally Posted by GZA73

Thank you EA!

not hating on your pickupks, but this is part of the reason of why FL execs have become strict on the EAs. theres no need to do something like this

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

If you guys had to choose between the allstars or the chaos  which one would u guys pick?

only have $ for one and i love them both.. help?

ASG, but trust me just about every person other then myself and MUGEN EP will probably say Chaos.

Honestly it depends, if you want something more bright, go with ASG, if you want kind of more spread out random colors go with the chaos.
i love both for different reasons. both shoes are neck breakers, i feel like i break more necks with my ASGs though because of the fact
that they are that bright... The all red around the shoe and almost infrared eyestay is a nice touch.

^^yeah a lot of the people here are chaos lovers
i myself included... but i guess it's also my only replacement for missing the chaos IV's =[ lol
but yeah either or is a good choice. Chaos are a bit more under the radar than ASGs
some people will notice, but due to the dark purple/blue and white eyestay it seems blk/white
but the ASG you see all that red and it just catches the eye no matter what
i remember going down the mall when i broke my ASGs out...
saw some girl started looking at her, caught her dude staring at my ASG's passd them and he was still looking at my feet

Back
Top Bottom