OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I regret now selling my chaos...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by DAR228

My Latest Pickups.

5787948366_6fe42ce982_z.jpg
Amazing! My favorite, and it never ceases to impress me. The color blocking is amazing. Also, Kobe's favorite shoe I might add.

What size are these?
yeah what size?  they look a little on the smaller side..

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by DAR228

My Latest Pickups.

5787948366_6fe42ce982_z.jpg
Amazing! My favorite, and it never ceases to impress me. The color blocking is amazing. Also, Kobe's favorite shoe I might add.

What size are these?
yeah what size?  they look a little on the smaller side..
All you gotta do was look at his sig. 10 or 10.5
I'm gonna bust out the Chaos today. Haven't worn any Vs in awhile.

Originally Posted by kob8

Wishing I picked up a pair of the MDs now......
You still can. They hit outlets a month or so ago, but that was on the west coast. I didn't want to chance it waiting to see if/when they'd be at my outlets so I jumped on a good deal on these just this past weekend. I'm actually glad a lot of you guys are caught-up on exclusives and limiteds because I was able to easily get the only 2 styles I really wanted within just a week and a half. Now I'm thinking whether I should pay-up for DKs or just make iDs similar to them. Other than those and some Del Sols, I think I'm pretty set on my Vs...
Anyways, here's a pic' of the lace-swap on the MDs. Definitely liking the contrast now as opposed to how monotone they looked before...

2lkv8lv.jpg

wow, i thought i was the only one who has the MD's near the top of his list. i put the laces from the del sol v in em and they didnt look as good as all white . other than the v rings inlines and del sols, the md's are my fav, simply breathtaking.

beauty is in the eye of th3 beholder

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I always thought the md were nice, its that all white sole that I don't like.

what color would u have wanted it good sir ? imo balck would not have looked good BUT that same shade of blue woulda been
pimp.gif

where did you get the white laces?

I tried to put some white laces on my VI ty's and they looked horrid.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

where did you get the white laces?

I tried to put some white laces on my VI ty's and they looked horrid.

if you are by any nike outlet i'd say thats the spot. over f/f weekend i got about 10 pairs and they go PERFECT in the v's. 1.99 a pair. they dont have purple at my outlet though  
mad.gif

fwiw they also have the EXACT SHADE OF ORANGE odf the SOCKLINER IN THE GLASS BLUE VI's

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

wow, i thought i was the only one who has the MD's near the top of his list. i put the laces from the del sol v in em and they didnt look as good as all white . other than the v rings inlines and del sols, the md's are my fav, simply breathtaking.

beauty is in the eye of th3 beholder
MDs are definitely a pretty bold colorway and not for everyone. I, personally, think they are the best of the line and am fortunate that locating a pair was extremely easy. As for laces, I think the Del Sols would look great as well. I was also thinking about using white laces with black trim, but I had white ovals already in-hand...
As for the white sole, definitely understandable. I don't mind them, but I also wouldn't mind a white midsole with black outsole either...

Regarding the laces, the ones on the MDs are from Finish Line (Brand: SofSole - Price: $2.49). They are a bit softer while having more elasticity than the ones from the Nike outlets so I'm not sure how long they'll hold up. I'd say go with the Nike brand as the pair I used on my V-Days are from the outlets and feel much more durable. Cheaper as well...

Originally Posted by kobebestever

man i regret not getting the miles davis. nice UWR
you can still get them for reasonable prices....ebay is your best bet.

picked up the USA's for $66. can't wait for them to come in
glasses.gif

UWR are nice. man i think the chaos v's are better than the zk6 chaos imo.

i agree

chaos V >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VI

Back
Top Bottom