OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

DaVinci's are really nice! Too bad they weren't mass produced. I'd be happy to get those since I couldn't get the Big Stages.

I think you can ID something close to the da vinci... minus that color changing eyestay.
good enough if you really want the CW. if you only want the "limited" tag, no can do bout that.
LOL

just copped two pair of inks to workout in....

anyone know if the V's are good for runnin/jogging?

the zoom bags feel great under the heels. figured they'd be ok....

I prefer to run in the V than my AM2011. Feels great for countless miles. This shoe is the toatal package, its 3 shoe in one lol.

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

^^^^^^how many pair's of pop's did they have and did they have a variety of sizes?

They only had one pair in size 10.5. Who knows? Maybe other spots got random sizes as well???

i see what you did there.
30t6p3b.gif

anyone have same issue with your kobe v where some color have different sizing eventhough they are the same size? My home ace feel much roomier than my inline and they are both sz11.5. Same thing with pop is more roomier than gr away.

Originally Posted by maluah

anyone have same issue with your kobe v where some color have different sizing eventhough they are the same size? My home ace feel much roomier than my inline and they are both sz11.5. Same thing with pop is more roomier than gr away.

yeah they are all different to me some are tighter some loose....depending on the materials mostly...

Originally Posted by maluah

i have the same problem

aways = 10.5.....fit fine

del sols = 10.5......fit fine

ASG's = 10.5.....fit tight

INK's = 10.5......fit tight

guess its the materials

Back
Top Bottom