OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Hopefully v days and inlines drop to 40. Def will pick them up at that price.

call the Nike Outlet in Denver. They should have some sizes for that price 

Which one is that? Camt get tbe list on my phone. Thanks.
[table][tr][td]Nike Factory Store[/td][/tr][tr][td]14500 W Colfax Ave., Lakewood, CO, 80401[/td][/tr][tr][td]303-271-1928[/td][/tr][/table]

Thanks, I ended up calling and they had inlines for 60. Ima wait till they drop low like the others. Dont wanna pay more than 50 shipped. These just came in. Really like them but idk if I should go with white or black.
30ich1x.jpg

Thanks, I ended up calling and they had inlines for 60. Ima wait till they drop low like the others. Dont wanna pay more than 50 shipped. These just came in. Really like them but idk if I should go with white or black.
30ich1x.jpg

hey I'm looking for those tb can you tell me where you got them from?

I only got Chaos V but now I just want some Bruce Lees, Dark Knights and Home/Away Big Stages and I'm done with this shoe. I'll give the outlets a look at tomorrow and see if I can get some at a cheap/decent price. 
tongue.gif

Nice dukes. I need to get them again. Where you get the poster? I need some at least one Kobe v poster.

on ebay. the guy was listing a ZKIV banner and i saw a glimpse of the away V's and asked if he'd consider selling it.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by kob8

Anyone know of any outlets in So Cal that have Kobe Vs right now? Nice Pics NT.....

what this man wrote.

Ontario Mills has some for sure. Inlines, few UWR's, TB's, Inks, few USA's...Not the lowest prices of course. Lake Elsinore had Miles Davis for $99 looked like a FSR on Thursday.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by kob8

Anyone know of any outlets in So Cal that have Kobe Vs right now? Nice Pics NT.....

what this man wrote.

Ontario Mills has some for sure. Inlines, few UWR's, TB's, Inks, few USA's...Not the lowest prices of course. Lake Elsinore had Miles Davis for $99 looked like a FSR on Thursday.

you guys always use "FSR"....what does it mean?

Back
Top Bottom