OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I havent bought Kobe' since the 2 and recently bought the 6. I really want the five.
I see many of you guys talking about outlets and getting them for 40.
What website do you guys do and and what outlets? thanks

ohwell.gif

I havent bought Kobe' since the 2 and recently bought the 6. I really want the five.
I see many of you guys talking about outlets and getting them for 40.
What website do you guys do and and what outlets? thanks

ohwell.gif

egh why not, you seem lost.

go to the nike retro forum, there is nike outlet thread.

alot of info is posted.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Can anyone point me in the direction of Chaos or Dark Knights?
Ebay or the marketplace. They will not come cheap, these are both in relatively high demand

after about 2 years, the chaos are actually growing on me now
roll.gif

im sure some remember me calling them the ugliest out of all the V's, my my how things change.

^
chaos and BLs top the zk5 for me... took me a while to
like the chaos but glad I copped. plus, it's kobe's favorite
kobe. lol

Asia inks>released version elsewhere. Wish I could cop these...

thinking about buying DKs... I'm a fan but I can't get over the fact
that there isn't much history in them if any...

Thoughts?

I'd have to disagree on the Asia inks being better than the us version. I prefer the translucent purple sole. I'd of rathered the clear sole like samples showed, but I don't like the solid silver sole.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I'd have to disagree on the Asia inks being better than the us version. I prefer the translucent purple sole. I'd of rathered the clear sole like samples showed, but I don't like the solid silver sole.
2nd that. the gray sole looks cheap.

I have the Asia Inks Also. The Grey Sole Makes Them Look Much Better Than The US Versions. When I Got Them I Returned The US Ones Back To NDC.

Finally pulled the trigger on the Navy TB, got em for 84 shipped. A little more than what some others are right now but I'm not really near any outlets. I'm just happy to have another pair of V's to ball in (had V-Days last year and they ripped, need some navy or carolina kicks now to match with new team colors). I'll throw up a pic when they get in.

Back
Top Bottom