OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

The sweater is $70.. There's a whole bunch of ones similar to it in different colors and numbers (I remember a black one with the # 23 on it)

Here are some more pics from the cuzzos phone cam

4433324547_891b3c2575.jpg

USCs

4433075349_817f5ea8ff.jpg

Johnny Cupcakes

4432967175_ea73ccd799.jpg

La Brea (Union, Stussy, Undefeated)

4433577156_872c673b95.jpg

Inlines and DK Impulse shorts?

Yup! The track jacket or the hoody? I didn't see any DK colored stuff at NTLA.... I can't wait to wear all my Kobe gear. I don't even know when Imma wear it. I can't wear it to work or it will all get destroyed.... haha

^ The track jacket, they didnt have any of the hoodies when i went to HOH Cherry Hill but they had the track jackets in the black like yours, white/red/black and in the DK cw.

Oh nice. They only had the Black/Yellow colorway. I didn't even know they had a DK colorway. I saw the White/Black/Red one at my local footlocker but I don't really like that colorway because of the Bulls. haha

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

chaos are garbage?? Think of a happy place...think of a happy place! I can't believe anyone would ever say that....
STRAIGHT HOT TRASH! CHAOS =

negative. uscs are trash. homes are trash.
Please, let's not turn this thread into a negative environment. 
We don't want to get this thread locked.    We all have different tastes, I like the Chaos and I didn't get offended that someone called them trash. 

Please let it go. 

Carlos, you should no better man, they don't have women so they get offended like the shoes are their women!

I KID!
I kid!
i kid

*one more time, that's a joke, I don't have a concern if you/they have women... really, I don't care 

Adrian, I was gonna compliment your pick ups, but you called me trash, so I hope your pick ups enjoy your home!

lol 

GZA: Ha! I didn't know people knew about JC.. that brand and guy is legit! I like how he thinks.. and his store is very unique

lolololololol at Vince... All love V!! People get too butt hurt on here... they can't be takin' it personally sheesh!

Ricky! I failed you this weekend. And to punish myself, I paid full price on all my Kobe gear instead of 50% using the EA sale.... FAIL. haha

It's all good though, I came up with some extra $$ from my For Sale thread.. Jordans are on the way out of my collection, move in Kobe! lol.

^ Lol, i wasnt really feeling the white/red/black cw either, prolly goes nice with the v-days tho haha. Might have to scoop up the black one tho on wed when i go to pick up the dukes lol.

V1nsanity3 wrote:

Carlos, you should no better man, they don't have women so they get offended like the shoes are their women!

I KID!
I kid!
i kid

*one more time, that's a joke, I don't have a concern if you/they have women... really, I don't care 

Adrian, I was gonna compliment your pick ups, but you called me trash, so I hope your pick ups enjoy your home!

lol 

laugh.gif

Vince, I hope someone doesn't take your joke to heart, and begin ripping this thread apart.  
ohwell.gif

Jordan Brand is full of sensitive kids, so I don't want to come in here, and seeing the same BS that goes on over there. 

Adrian:  You baller, you.  Loving that hoody man, good pickup.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

V1nsanity3 wrote:

Vince, I hope someone doesn't take your joke to heart, and begin ripping this thread apart.  
ohwell.gif

like i told Vince... a lot of ppl want someone to like a certain shoe just cuz its a Kobe shoe...  shouldn't be like that.

I on the other hand... I'm a Kobe head.... Ima try to find that APPEAL in the color-scheme and the shoe....
pimp.gif

and thanks adrian.

FYI

Nike Sportswear in Hollywood has the DK colored Kobe track jacket, a lot of the Kobe V shirts and LA puppet hands in colors that aren't online, and a really nice Flywire windrunner in all purple.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Edwin: still thinking about Dukes, but for now pass. They had them on display though and you should be all good with the USCs.. The guy said they still have a lot.  

Some type of Kobe black/yellow track jacket
Purple zip up hoody
Dry Fit running pants
Inlines
DK Bball shorts

so they still have a lot of USCs left?

and where did you cop that 24 hoody? it's
pimp.gif

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Dukes sales go up since they got the #1 seed? Just saying...

hehe guess i'll be at HOHLA wednesday morning =)
LOL..Don't forget about me.....I think the Dukes look nice....Glad the Logo is not on it....
Call me if after work if you want to head out to your friend's place.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

you got the USC adrian? i think ima try this weekend... if theyre there on wed... ill pick both up
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
 sucker....

roll.gif

I like how earlier, when I called you, you wanted me to pick them up, but then I live so far away from you.  You might as well just go there and get them.  And I know for sure you're getting both pairs. Don't try to act like you only getting one.  The V's are like drugs for you E.  Someone needs to go to rehabilitation.

Back
Top Bottom