OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Could anyone who went to HOHLA this weekend for the USC's tell me if they still had the "Black Mamba/Bruce Lee" long sleeve tees there? Thanks.
I was there last weekend for the Lower Merion release.  Negative for the long sleeve Black Mamba shirts.

IMHO, if you've only seen Chaos in photos then you need to see them in person to fully appreciate. Big fan of these!

The laces instantly reminded me of The Joker's jacket...
joker-suit-with-chain-dark-knight.jpg

^^^feel the same way....

I just hope my FTL order comes through....just sent out my pair to an NTer
ohwell.gif
if FTL for some reason screws me over Im SOL.

Yeah, chaos in person are dope.

Just like the Aways. Pics don't do them any justice, but when you see them in your hand, they are fire. Very underrated IMO.

Chaos are def my fav cw. Picked them up this weekend. My problem is what do i wear them with.

^^white/grey/black T, Laker Home white/or yellow jersey, Christmas Puppet hand LA T....

If only the DelSol's had a all white heel cup
pimp.gif
. I know, such a minuscule change, but I think they would look that much cleaner instead of the speckles.

^^ I don't really do basketball type shorts besides around the house so I can't really recommend many to go with kicks.

^^ Info on those boxers?  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jk.  
laugh.gif

I rock a dark grey shirt with my chaos, and jeans.  Simple.  Nothing over exaggerating. 

Originally Posted by kdotlove

I guess outside of the hype between all of us, the colorway would not be too appealing to the average consumer? Is that the thought? Should we expect that ZKVs would not be on the exclusion list for F&F following suit of the recent EA???
I wouldnt go as far as to say that yet... We just have to wait and see...

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^ I don't really do basketball type shorts besides around the house so I can't really recommend many to go with kicks.

Basketball shorts are all i rock except during the winter time of course. I'll keep searching around for some shorts.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Basketball shorts are all i rock except during the winter time of course. I'll keep searching around for some shorts.

Dark Grey Nike bball shorts maybe, and a white tee?  
I like to wear bball shorts, I wear them wherever I can or where it's appropriate.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I like to wear bball shorts, I wear them wherever I can or where it's appropriate.  
laugh.gif
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Yay or nay?

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by kdotlove

I guess outside of the hype between all of us, the colorway would not be too appealing to the average consumer? Is that the thought? Should we expect that ZKVs would not be on the exclusion list for F&F following suit of the recent EA???
I wouldnt go as far as to say that yet... We just have to wait and see...

I thought they are gonna cut back on F&Fs......When can we expect another one?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Yay or nay?

The Hoyas shorts?  That would be a nay for me.  
There are cheaper and simple plain dark grey Nike shorts around. 

Put some white laces on the chaos. I think I might leave them in. Unless I find some green ones that are the same color as the swoosh/sole

Back
Top Bottom