OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

On the hunt for All Stars and Miles Davis.

The woodgrain pattern is too ill and the clear sole sets it off on both of them

I'm posting in here because the Official Kobe IV thread seems to be non-existent. What price would be too outlandish for a pair of DS Kobe IV Chaos (in my size 11)? I have $400 as my number. Would that be a good buy?

^^^and to think I let my Chaos IV go for $150....who would've known the price would still be up there.

Sorry for not posting my V's on the 24th,...I wore them, took a pic and never posted....
I'm a bum.

Great turnout by all of you.

2mga87a.jpg

inline laces are in my xmas 7's right now

Finally copped a pair of these off the bay last week (grail status for me):

Now if only I could track down a pair of BLs or DKs in a sz 9 :rolleyes

Last edited:

1 of my favorite shoes indeed.....wish I had bought 2 of these...
same with the BL's....
just dumped my DK's recently...they were size 9 too...
sorry to add insult to the injury...

Ordered some inks off the bay, never had a pair of Vs so I can't wait till they're in. People say they're the best balling shoes period, so I'm excited to see what theyre all about!

they are the best, easily. and ive worn pretty much any basketball shoe you can think of.

Best all around shoe of all time IMO. I can easily say that I can wear the ZKV for the rest of my life.

I like the lace swap on the BL. DK, Away laces, and if there ever comes a pair with black and red specks they would look great on there too.

Here ya go!

Take those laces and throw them on the Bruce Lees! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Now THAT'S a lace swap I would down for!

Nice pickup. IMO I think that V Aces are the better than the III's, IV's , & VI's.

Finally got my hands on a pair of V's for dirt cheap. Can't wait to try 'em out on the courts tomorrow.

as muhc as i hate thw CW im mirin

you are gonna FREAKIN love them to play ball in.

i need some damn inlines, cant even find them for a reasonable price. i had some member trying to sell me a pair of VNDS but dude hasnt responded to my PM in 2 weeks :smh:

I'm thinking about painting the shiny purple parts on my Ink's black, do any of you guys know which paint would be the best type to use? Any information/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom