OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

The Aways are definitely up there. I think you'd also have to put the Carpe Diem IVs, Gradient Away IVs, and maybe the Venoms in there (kinda hard to include them cuz they were so damn rare), but it's probably those 3-4 in some order.

among general releases of course. People could argue the Carpe Diem 4 or what...
but these things just look so elegant.

can someone give me a good price for 9.5 DS USC??
[/quote]

I've seen some prices up above $200+. I personally wouldn't pay more than $170-$180

I've seen some prices up above $200+. I personally wouldn't pay more than $170-$180[/quote]I sold my ds pair early last year for right around 120 shipped. Had em on eBay, was hoping for more :frown:

Yeah, kinda hit or miss with all V's. I bought some usc's for 85 shipped a year ago, AM's for 120 and DK's for 140 all DS. At this point most pairs are pretty much done for so take what you can get but message the sellers for lower prices.

I've seen some prices up above $200+. I personally wouldn't pay more than $170-$180
I sold my ds pair early last year for right around 120 shipped. Had em on eBay, was hoping for more
frown.gif
[/quote]
Yeah, kinda hit or miss with all V's. I bought some usc's for 85 shipped a year ago, AM's for 120 and DK's for 140 all DS. At this point most pairs are pretty much done for so take what you can get but message the sellers for lower prices.

I've seen some prices up above $200+. I personally wouldn't pay more than $170-$180[/quote]
thanks fellas he was asking for 250 then lowered to 200 i seen these in summer on NT go for 120 and was pissed i didnt have the money at the time

this is the same guy i bought my ace IV for 150 so hopefully i can lower him down a lil more

Rocked my BL's for the lakers gm. Too bad no W..Excuse the crappy cell phone pis.

Also couldnt resist getting this shirt to match for $12.50

Last edited:
^I copped the socks off ebay they were an Asia exclusive to match the zk3s. The shirt is from the Nike P Rod collection. I copped for $12.50 from seller shoe depot or you can search "nike Bruce Lee."

Last edited:
^ That's a mighty fine Tee up there Trunkz....I NEED those ZK3 socks!
^ Love the Aces. I don't know how people slept on that CW. Great pickup!

Last edited:
these just came in today. its only my 2nd pair of kobes that are actually lakers related and i have the wolf grey 5s, 2 pairs of 6s, 8 pairs of 7s and 2 pairs of 8s.

these just came in today. its only my 2nd pair of kobes that are actually lakers related and i have the wolf grey 5s, 2 pairs of 6s, 8 pairs of 7s and 2 pairs of 8s.

these things are phenomenal in person. Love these! Inlines are definitely nice as well. Loving the
pearly scales while on feet. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom