OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

So are the homes a FA/NDC exclusive? Shouldn't they have popped up at foot lockers by now?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Heading to Macys right now!!!!!
Quadrupling on the DK shorts?
laugh.gif

/\...thanks...gonna head to Macy's tomorrow. Just wondering which Macy's you took that pic of. Was that a recent pic? Again, thanks for the heads up.

^^^^Nice DK shorts!...... I saw some shorts at D I C Ks that match the Dks well in case some your local Macys doesnt have those shorts.They are  $30
pDSP-7275035p275w.jpg

Sdubl, I'm pretty sure the Homes will pop up in Foot Locker because the Kids have already released there.  Also the LBJ VII arent the greatest balling shoe for most of y'all. I've started to like it more since I put a Zoom air sockliner in them.

GZA is correct. Macy's has a lot of DK CW. I picked-up shorts and the sweater at Macy's in the Oaks this week...

SICK, thanks for posting up the Macy's info, definitely going to get a pair of the DK shorts!

^^^ aint nothin wrong with that, i thought i was the only dude that was gon do that. hahaha

I've been doing these online surveys on my spare time... and one of the "rewards" is a $20 coupon off a $50 purchase @ Macy's. I guess I'll be picking up a few shorts tomorrow.
happy.gif

Damn I should get some type of Macy's commission. I only saw the DK CW clothes at the one I was at. Ha I just hit up the wifey for her Macy's coupons.

Back
Top Bottom