OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Hugo

whats the official date for the pops to release?
April 17th. Day the playoffs start.
wink.gif

^^ was thinking about heading out to hohla for the dukies..... but changed my mind at the last minute.
drive/ traffic/ time- turnd me off

plus i kept thinkn about the "miles davis" which really remind me of a "UNC" colorway..
and ive alwayssss been

UNC > DUKE, lol so ill hold out

anyone know if theyre a GR/ LImited?

I have an issue. Can someone help me out.

I bought a pair of Kobe 5's USC size 10.5 edition at my local HOH and now I want to exchange it for the Lower Merion Aces. The problem is that the guy said the sales is final and that I can not exchange for a different shoe, I could only exchange for a different size.

What if I try to bring the shoes to another footlocker and say I lost the receipt, do you think the employees there will give me an exchange or better yet, store credit?

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

Didn't plan on lining or even getting the Dukes. Heard there was a restock @ HOHLA and decided to grab a pair. Got back an hour ago and there were still sizes but they said they were going fast. Anyone who wants them should check it out.
Thanks, I called them this morning but they ran out of my size ;(

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by never wear them
I didn't hear very many people, if any complain about that ZKIII having grey/silver in them.
The homes are clean. Are they the hottest pair out? no, are they the ugliest? far from it.

Very clean. Will be getting some if I can manage a discount.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by cgamboa24

The dukes are by far the best colorway!!! IN MY OPINION in which many may not care about..

Before or after they won the title?
Fixed.
And no they're not.

grin.gif

Thank you sir. 
laugh.gif

How's everything Vince? 
lol, my pleasure. 
All is well bro, how bout on the east coast?

Last pair of these I got was the USC/Inlines same day... 
Maybe this weekend I'll get the homes.

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

I have an issue. Can someone help me out.

I bought a pair of Kobe 5's USC size 10.5 edition at my local HOH and now I want to exchange it for the Lower Merion Aces. The problem is that the guy said the sales is final and that I can not exchange for a different shoe, I could only exchange for a different size.

What if I try to bring the shoes to another footlocker and say I lost the receipt, do you think the employees there will give me an exchange or better yet, store credit?
from my understanding, HOH will not let you know store credit or gift cards on HOH releases...i think may have tried and they say no, not sure if its like this with all HOHs but thats what i remember people saying....so just buy them now...btw usc stinks.

Originally Posted by sho3zilla

quick question about the $30 off coupon... can you use that on HoH products? like the aces?
negative ghost rider, you will be shot down...coupon only works for gr

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Hugo

whats the official date for the pops to release?
April 17th. Day the playoffs start.
wink.gif
sweet. cant wait. possibly my last kobe v =[. i need to save up for a teg. is it a hoh exclusive?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by sho3zilla

quick question about the $30 off coupon... can you use that on HoH products? like the aces?
negative ghost rider, you will be shot down...coupon only works for gr
LAME! oh well... i guess aces for retail is better than no aces at all
happy.gif

happy I picked up the dukes yesterday and today i picked up the inlines with discount.
happy.gif

34xj1w2.jpg

I personally think inline IV's are nicer

Picked up a pair of Vdays with the vip coupon, I was gonna wait till the POPs release and exchange them but, I think I'm going to keep them now. Probably going to put some black laces on them too.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

happy I picked up the dukes yesterday and today i picked up the inlines with discount.
happy.gif

I personally think inline IV's are nicer
Agreed.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Picked up a pair of Vdays with the vip coupon, I was gonna wait till the POPs release and exchange them but, I think I'm going to keep them now. Probably going to put some black laces on them too.

I don't have a pair of V-days but I seen them with black laces and they look waaaaaaay better.

Went to HOHLA this morning and was hoping to catch a glimpse of the POP's, but they were not on display yet. The traffic was not cool especially on a hot day like today. I kinda miss living on the Westside of LA but I sure as hell dont miss the traffic where even the surface streets can be as bad or worse as the freeways. Thank you LBC for your free flowing streets and freeways, lol.

Big shout out to ChoSTARR for posting the coupon again. Was able to get the Homes with my b-day money. Not bad considering TN hadn't carried any Kobe shoe since the ZK1.

^^ exactly why i decided to skip on dukies today.

told em to hold sz. 10, but i couldnt leave Orange county until 2pm.

and you already know how the 405 or 5 is gna be AFTER 2pm..... lol

Back
Top Bottom