OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by hybrid da425

Where can I find a Kobe V ASG in sz 11 in the Los Angeles Area, any info would be greatly appreciated?

Try a Stock Locate at HOHLA. or any foot locker for that matter, from what I heard, you just need the SKU, which I dont have,
But yeah I would try HOH, ask them, they'll look it up, if they have it they'll order for you.

Try Niketown/Nike Store too. Either go into the store or call the toll-free customer service line and give them the style code (386429) and they can search all of the Niketowns/Nike Stores across the US. If there are any in stock, they can call the store and order for you.

I tried doing this with DKs recently. Two pairs in my size showed up but both stores didn't have them.

Pass On Pops that is what POP means to me.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gssazabi

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yea I just found out he's not playing. FUUUUKKKKKKKKK!

Laker fan or Kobe fan? 
nerd.gif

Both Lakers AND Kobe fan.

It's just a burn cuz I've never seen Kobe play in person and was really looking forward to it. Plus when you spend $1,100 for tickets you can't help but to expect him play ya know..
Oh well I should've done more homework, but I wasn't fully aware of the seriousness of his injuries. I expected him to play after missing two games just to get his game ready and sharpen up for the playoffs.

Oh well I'm taking two chicks with me, and hopefully we'll have good time regardless. I bought them the Inlines and Homes just for this game too..I'll take some pics of shoe shots(I'll be rocking my Chaos) and post here I guess. lol

!! u got some courtside, next to mr. jack, close enough to smell kobes breath from the bench, seats?! dam $1,100

im very disappointed as well, i bought tickets this morning hoping to catch kobe before playoffs start. (2 for $50)
it woulda been my first in-person watching kobe, but i guess ill have to settle for TYREKE vs. Artest

Oh nono it's $1,100 for three tickets LOL I didn't say PER ticket hahaha. I ain't paying that kind of money for vs. Sacramento LOL

bottom section though? 100's i assume. 
im gna be up in the 300's lol center court at least!
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

bottom section though? 100's i assume. 
im gna be up in the 300's lol center court at least!
embarassed.gif

Hopefully.... the have to be because $300+ per seat is a lot.

Hope he doesn't wear the POPs on game 1. We did to win and not give any hope to Thunder.

Amazed at the process of making a signature shoe. Just the different the designs they go through, until they get it right.

I wish that shiny base was availible on Nike ID. Just makes the shoe look like better quality.

The samples look great. Usually, the sample process is a work in progress. I'd be happy with any of those designs being the public released V.

In my searching on the Kobe V, I came across a picture from about six months ago with several colorways of the shoe, some that have been released already and some that have not. One that caught my eye was a colorway that seemed based on the U.S. Olympic team. Here's a link to where I saw them:

Olympic Kobe V

Does anyone know anything about these or when they might be released?

Back
Top Bottom