OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i really like that purple sample.... the shape looks a bit weird tho, too high or something.. its just not right IMO haha

Originally Posted by s dubl

I kind of wish they kept the strap...especially if it was removable.
You know..i co-sign with that..the strap looks good with the white/purple pair..

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

this looks like the Make Sense.. maybe this sample is the inspiration..

2a7st9t.jpg

and I really like these

zvpf6c.jpg

cant wait for the POPs!

FYI, there was a piece on Kobe during today's episode of E:60 on ESPN. He was rocking the Dark Knights, very nice.

Originally Posted by astar25

Just read on kb24.com that the PoPs are a quickstrike? Thought they were a GR
kb24.com is not a very reliable site in any way shape or form. lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

Eastbay has them, pys.com, has them, and peeps have posted pics of them that they took at their local FTL. So they are a GR.

Pops are def not a QS, but I don't think GR. My foot locker told me (on Saturday) that they only had 30 pairs..other people saying their FTLs are getting low #s as well.

Anyone watching the game? Mbenga still wearing the gradients, and now looks like Ron Artest's goofy big brother.

Who really cares what they are(POP that is)- GR, QS, hyperstrike, point is if you like 'em get 'em.  If not, don't sweat it.  I don't like the POP very much at all personally so I will pass.  I doubt they will grow on me, but I could be wrong.  I really like the Del Sols and will probably snag two.  One to wear and the other to shelve for a diff. year.  If I had to do it all over again, I would have gotten two Chaos and DKs as well, but I didn't really focus on it at the time.  I think this will be a shoe ten years from now that will be considered a game changer in the overall scheme of the shoe world.  Similar to Foamposite, AJ 11,  Air max 95, Trainer 1, etc...

i got my first pair of V's today. bought the inlines from the employee store in Memphis. $69. not bad. i almost pulled the trigger a week ago at a Footlocker in Nashville for $129.99.
let me tell you, if you ever get the chance to get into a employee store, do it. a friend of a friend got my name on the list today (while im in town for work) and it was nice. wish i had money to burn.

they had the new Jordans for $90, kob V in the homes, the white/red/blk and the inlines all for $69. they are releasing the PS Lebrons and POPs on Sat at the $69 price too.
the CP3 Jordans were $60

Excuse my ignorance (haven't been up on this thread as of late) but the V's people are posting pics of are the POPs. what are the Carpe Diems? The ones with the scales?

^^Theyre releasing with the triangle pattern...most of us are wishing for the Carpes to release with the scales but I doubt it'll happen. Why would they release the same shoe twice with the only difference being a pattern.

Bryscoop...I don't think everyone is asking about the POP release being QS or GR because they want em to be QS so they can get em and be "cool", I think most are asking so they can judge how easy/difficult it will be for them to obtain a pair. Type of release makes a huge difference on availability, especially if you don't live near a big foot locker.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Bryscoop...I don't think everyone is asking about the POP release being QS or GR because they want em to be QS so they can get em and be "cool", I think most are asking so they can judge how easy/difficult it will be for them to obtain a pair. Type of release makes a huge difference on availability, especially if you don't live near a big foot locker.
From what I know some Footlockers said they only had limited pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom