OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Are those even the same shade of silver as the Aston Martins? Those look more like the MLK's without the green sole everyone complained about.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Are you guys heading down there tomorrow? I will probably try later in the day, I don't want to be in the middle of morning rush hour.

I'm not sure what's up yet. I have to make sure they're selling them tomorrow first, and if there is any other spots other then NTLA and HOH getting them, before I hop on the 101.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Are those even the same shade of silver as the Aston Martins? Those look more like the MLK's without the green sole everyone complained about.

Those are the MLK shade. The AM's are more black than anything.

Nick Young

szhi51.jpg

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Are you guys heading down there tomorrow? I will probably try later in the day, I don't want to be in the middle of morning rush hour.

I'm not sure what's up yet. I have to make sure they're selling them tomorrow first, and if there is any other spots other then NTLA and HOH getting them, before I hop on the 101.
lets roll lol but yea we need to make sure they have them first haha gas aint cheap!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lj12

i want that dark purple pair!!!!!!!! does anyone know when those are gonna drop? also more pics please!!

Me too. Really want something with the smoked outsole... but the eyestay on the POPs is a mess.

500- INK/METALLIC SILVER-BLACK

That's them? right? Can't keep up with this thread.

I think October was discussed(?)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

lets roll lol but yea we need to make sure they have them first haha gas aint cheap!
laugh.gif

lol word, it's the exact opposite.
Hit me up if you get any info Drew, Los, Edwin...

thanks

lol word, it's the exact opposite.
Hit me up if you get any info Drew, Los, Edwin...

thanks

Gotcha, I will be scoping and calling around tonight.

those homes are growing on me, but I must resist...still waiting for the Del Sols then I'll be done with the Vs...

For $200 I'd make my own. His are nice and if they were priced like a gr I'd probably get them. But the premium for an id is so high and thus I'd rather make my own.

Kobe will be heading to London with the Lakeshow for an October 4 exhibition game against the T'Wolves.
Wonder if he'll be rocking VIs by this time? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Kobe will be heading to London with the Lakeshow for an October 4 exhibition game against the T'Wolves.
Wonder if he'll be rocking VIs by this time? 
nerd.gif

no... gonna have to wait until around christmas.

thanks for the heads up, just got my size M. 
happy.gif
think the quote came out wrong, oh well.

Decepticon0 wrote:

NTLA just got the California's Finest shirt, info from NTLA's facebook page. You can phone order them als

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

NTLA just got the California's Finest shirt, info from NTLA's facebook page. You can phone order them also

Just copped x2. Thanx for the heads up.

I'm gonna wait and see if those shirts release at FTLs, then I'll just get them when I scoop up the POPs on saturday.

So how much is the tee, for those who just ordered?

Like Decepticon, I'll probably just save myself the trip and hope they release at Footlocker this Saturday, as I'm buying the POP's.

Back
Top Bottom