OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

From what he told me, he got the purple laces from "Santa"
smh.gif

I'm about to put Del Sol IV laces in my homes thanks to Conor. Thanks man! Got em today...or at least my wife did haha. I was on my way to work when the mail came.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

Looks like Edwin has comepetition on who's going to have the most DKs lol.
im actually working out a trade for 2 pairs of DKs!!!! hopefully dude accepts. then i'll grab my DK torch again.

but good stuff abstractability/a

i don't think i can ball in my BL's. would hate to see the upper get beat up like my aways. 

yeah, BLs and the other HOH sh** is strictly casual for me. GRs will get the best out of it tho.

thats gonna be 5 dk's right???
dangggg

the choice was two pairs of BL's and one pair of DK's or two pairs of DK's and one pair of BL's with the money i had at the time. i went with the BL x 2...i just like them better. they match with more stuff that i already have.
smile.gif

I wish Eastbay would ship the shoes a couple of days before it's released in the stores, especially for Gold Club members, that way you'll at least have you kicks when it's released at the stores. I'm so tempted to grab a pair of POPs at footlocker this Saturday, but I've already preordered from Eastbay.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

NTLA just got the California's Finest shirt, info from NTLA's facebook page. You can phone order them also

Yeah I saw that & drove from Montclair to Beverly Hills w/ the quickness & copped that !+@@ w/ ease.

if i remember correctly, arent the BL's supposed to be rereleasing again?

i beleive it was stated back months ago. they started to grow on me.....

/\ that's what was said back then...but never heard anything about it again since then. I hope they do drop, then I can pick me up another pair!

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

if i remember correctly, arent the BL's supposed to be rereleasing again?

i beleive it was stated back months ago. they started to grow on me.....

If I remember correctly, ESPN was the source who said that...

I wouldn't believe ESPN for my Kobe V info..

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

Looks like Edwin has comepetition on who's going to have the most DKs lol.
im actually working out a trade for 2 pairs of DKs!!!! hopefully dude accepts. then i'll grab my DK torch again.

but good stuff abstractability/a

i don't think i can ball in my BL's. would hate to see the upper get beat up like my aways. 

yeah, BLs and the other HOH sh** is strictly casual for me. GRs will get the best out of it tho.

thats gonna be 5 dk's right???
dangggg

thats another thing im beating you at D!!! haha lol.

but i dont know... i dont wana get rid of my jordans...
frown.gif
 we'll see.

mike2389 wrote:
Mugen EP wrote:
Lace swap on the Homes

The switch looks good
smokin.gif
(info on where copped? The laces look like actual basketball laces and not casual)

My DK's should be coming tomorrow or friday!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mufaza1

The purple laces on the homes....just belongs there. Where can I get me a pair of those laces? Looks like the same ones that come the Vs. Any info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by gijace

The Purple Laces on the Homes made it for me.. smh.. damn these V's!
The Purple laces came off Adrians ZKV ID's. His "Purple Rains" as D named them....lol

Originally Posted by draydray87

can anyone give me the sku number for the all-stars that i would need in order to do store locator?

It's 41053652040900, found it on one of these threads. I was able to stock locate my size 9 on friday, should be here tomorrow.
smile.gif
They came from somewhere in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom