OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by mufaza1

/\ Ahhh....thanks for the info on the purple laces. Hmmm....anyone out there wanna sell me your purple laces?
ohwell.gif
Maybe ask in the ID thread - Or NWT, arent you looking to use the BL laces on your ID's that have the purple liner?

Yeah Edwin...you shouldn't sell em. Just give em to me...you won't feel too bad after that, it would be like an act of kindness, a good deed for the day.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

when will the draft days pop up? what kind of a release is it?

I am curious how the draft days will look in person too....

I didn't care too much for the Draft Day IVs......

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol Shaun. Give your powder Xs. You still got those?
frown.gif
no...I was feindin for Kobes with no $$ to spend...

thanks Conor for the laces!
35lrvgx.jpg

and the rest of my Vs
here's my V collection so far...no particular order.

ztcg2o.jpg

os4oxi.jpg

28sbvqw.jpg

sy8rpx.jpg

207lrgx.jpg

29yhxev.jpg

v7xgjo.jpg

^^ Im catching up Edwin 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] only one pair is mine haha[/color]
98hbmg.jpg

24qv8na.jpg

2qjga38.jpg

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

/\ Ahhh....thanks for the info on the purple laces. Hmmm....anyone out there wanna sell me your purple laces?
ohwell.gif
Maybe ask in the ID thread - Or NWT, arent you looking to use the BL laces on your ID's that have the purple liner?

Cool.  Thanks for the heads up!  Really appreciate it.  Btw, haven't checked the ID thread, but did you ID those Vs in your profile pic?  Those are sick!  Just like JRs. 

NWT...if you change your mind on the laces....please let me know.  Maybe a trade for some of mine?  I'm actually not using my chaos ones if you're interested in those.  Thanks.  

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

ohwell.gif

Cool.  Thanks for the heads up!  Really appreciate it.  Btw, haven't checked the ID thread, but did you ID those Vs in your profile pic?  Those are sick!  Just like JRs. 

NWT...if you change your mind on the laces....please let me know.  Maybe a trade for some of mine?  I'm actually not using my chaos ones if you're interested in those.  Thanks.  

No worries. Glad to help. These werent my first choice but after Nike pulled the Purple border option I changed to white which is what JR is rockin. Here are the pics I posted in the ID thread..OD for everyone who visits that thread but o'well.

thanks everyone!

Alex...I used laces from the Del Sol IVs.

Tony...I didnt notice you had Kobe Code on those. It looks much better on a colored base!

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

NTLA just got the California's Finest shirt, info from NTLA's facebook page. You can phone order them also

Yeah I saw that & drove from Montclair to Beverly Hills w/ the quickness & copped that !+@@ w/ ease.
Copped 3 shirts! A few sizes left. Hurry!!!!

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Mugen: that's a metallic gold swoosh correct? Someone needs to buy my coppers so I can make those already

Actually the entire shoe is Del Sol except for the Midsole and Swoosh Border which are both white.

Yo, for all the bay area folks..."cali's finest" t shirt is available at NTSF. Price is 30 dollars if anyone was still wondering.

correct me if im wrong but JR smiths pair does have speckles right? not that it matters, i almost went with a white sole on my pair but decided the yellow would stay cleaner longer

S dubl: Nice collection. I envy your Dukes.

Mugen: I know i've said it before but those are dope.

Back
Top Bottom