OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by jdub562

^^^Kids say the darnest things, lol.
im 21 and i too feel extremely faster with kobes on. might be faster with them on than my track cleats.

Homes will be bought now since he's rocking them in the playoffs. lol
pimp.gif

I guess no POP's till the first away game. Anyone just see Odom dance between his legs then eat *@!+. Lol, Odom be playin' too much.

Originally Posted by non flammable

do the inlines come with 2 different pairs of laces

No - People are using the laces from the Inline IV's (black w/purple) as well as the Inline V laces (purple w/black)

have the POP editions and draft days hit footlockers all over cause i checked out the local footlocker in san francisco today and they didnt have them

Originally Posted by anchorblue23

have the POP editions and draft days hit footlockers all over cause i checked out the local footlocker in san francisco today and they didnt have them

The POPs have hit alot Foot Lockers and every Footaction that I've been to this week.

thanks for the comments guys...the materials that i bought was basically a fabric paint marker...specifically Decofabric (can be bought at Michaels for about 4 bucks each, highly recommend at least 2 pens, 3 would be for good measure) the first pen wasnt working great but the second pen i used covered a lot better, i think the tip was broken or ******ed on the first pen.

it holds pretty well especially if you just use it for casual but since i played in them (1st time in the shoes and 1st time since painting them since i did it last night) there are some scuffs but its not like the purple rubbed off, its just a hint of yellow, a coat or 2 more would do the trick i think. the paint soaked into the mesh rather well depends on how well you coat it. id do it in daylight since i did it at night with a room light it wasnt the best lighting to see all the spots i missed etc. hope that helps!

btw the pen i used was Decofabric made in japan so its good stuff...i had this other pen as a back up since it was a bigger tip by Tulip "big phat fabric marker" and it pretty much sucks, it covers well but its not a nice thick coat AND it stinks/smells.

Before playing in them...daylight pics (well it was early morning)

After a tournament from today, 6 games indoor bball

small scuff...thought it would be worse but its actually fixable with a small layer of paint to fill it back in...the mesh absorbs it pretty darn good

those custom aways look really nice... i should make the mesh black on my valentines. they'll look like a cheaper version of the westchesters lol

POPs are at Jimmy Jazz locations also. I haven't seen a Kobe shoe at Jimmy Jazz since the Kobe I.

The Home are a really nice colorway. I'm glad I got my pair.

Would anybody so kind as to post the Footlocker sku for the Homes, just went through the past 12 pages and couldnt seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom