OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

wearing my durants...
tongue.gif
happy.gif

4519499285_28421fccce.jpg

Lovin' the Zoom Kobe V's, but Kobe... not so much right now.

Kobe needs to check himself and realize these games wouldn't be so close if he would play within his limitations (e.g. his multiple injuries), and not take it upon himself to be the Hero every possession. Fisher at this point in his career is a back-up point guard, Odom must have celebrated today's "holiday" (I'm sure Phil and Morrison did), and Gasol and Bynum need more touches in this series.

p.s. saw the Inline IV's at Nike Factory in Orange on the clearance rack, but in a size 15
frown.gif

Kobe did a pretty good job redeeming himself imo. Had he not scored all those points in the fourth, we would of lost. Especially with the missed freethrows. The refs missed plenty of calls as well. Had fisher made atleast 2 of those threes we would of had no problems.

Is he going to wear POPS next game?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Kobe did a pretty good job redeeming himself imo. Had he not scored all those points in the fourth, we would of lost. Especially with the missed freethrows. The refs missed plenty of calls as well. Had fisher made atleast 2 of those threes we would of had no problems.

Is he going to wear POPS next game?
Agreed, but we all know he's a closer.. The Laker's as a WHOLE are a 2nd half, 4th quarter turn it up/run and gun team.. I HATE THAT for as long as I can remember, but it's trademark!!

BTW, did anyone order the Nike ID winner Kobe V's?? I think I may get them, they are sick!

Don't know D. I just hate this squad. I wana get rid of bynum, Sasha, fisher(sometimes), Walton, Morrison, etc all for Ariza lol.

Lakers need a reality check.

But about the shoes... Del sols = 4 pairs.

^^^ Artest's D on Durant has been overrated. He has played decent-good D...in the first game, Durant missed open shots. And tonight, he made those and dropped 32.

Kobe VI colorways listed here. Too lazy to check if already posted.

http://spreadsheets.googl...lRDNWc&hl=en&output=html

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Pardon my ignorance, but where is the rhyme and reason in releasing in Europe prior to US, or not simultaneously?>

Europe doesn't get as many individual colorways of some shoes, and other (hoops) shoes don't release in Europe at all.

Additionally, a lot of sneaker shops in Europe don't sell hoops shoes. Full stop.

What happens then is that Nike Europe gets a small quantity of the initial product run, because that's all they're going to sell.

North America then gets a larger production run.

As an example of what i was saying about the colroway thing: The Inline IVs released months late. Most IV colorways were skipped completely.
This year, no sign of inlines or POPs.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Pardon my ignorance, but where is the rhyme and reason in releasing in Europe prior to US, or not simultaneously?>

Europe doesn't get as many individual colorways of some shoes, and other (hoops) shoes don't release in Europe at all.

Additionally, a lot of sneaker shops in Europe don't sell hoops shoes. Full stop.

What happens then is that Nike Europe gets a small quantity of the initial product run, because that's all they're going to sell.

As an example of what i was saying about the colroway thing: The Inline IVs released months late. Most IV colorways were skipped completely.

Yeah Americans always complain about Europe,Canada or Australia getting unreleased product but those places don't near as many shoes as the US does plus they are overpriced too most of the time.

The only difference in having Artest over Ariza is that the offensive flow would've been better had Ariza still been with us. At this point their defence is pretty comparable, however Artest gets more freedom from the refs when he gets his hands into people based on reputation. I wish Ron was a smarter guy and get the triangle already.

Noticed a lot of players on playoff teams wear Kobe's...
Phoenix: Frye and Dragic
Portland: Webster
Denver: Smith and Carter
Dallas: Barea
Miami: Arroyo

Originally Posted by Juice2352

^^^ Artest's D on Durant has been overrated. He has played decent-good D...in the first game, Durant missed open shots. And tonight, he made those and dropped 32.

It's funny you say that when in the post game interview, he even admitted and acknowledged how good the Lakers have played defense on him, but ok. It's overrated in your eyes, but not in Durants.
laugh.gif

He shot 3 air balls btw, just saying. 

Durant also said Kobe is the greatest player in the world
pimp.gif

Come on Lakers! Get to the Finals. Would be nice to see some Finals Kobe V's

saw the POP editions at footlocker today... they seem alright but the diamond print doesnt seem that great.  i wish the Kobe V POP had the same colorway as the Kobe IV POP.. now those would be
pimp.gif

i hope the kobes arent excluded during this 50 so i can pick up the homes, pops and another pair of chaos

Originally Posted by swingshot

Releases in Europe are very inconsistant and of a limited run, with early releases of the USC V's, late late releases of the Aces, Dukes were a no show, I havent been to the HoH in London in a couple of weeks, but the Homes were a no show then.  And even living in London, the only place to get hoop shoes that I know of is the HoH, the Niketown is a joke and every other sports shop just sells cheap old ones.

Back
Top Bottom