OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

I'm heading up to L.A. this weekend and I've never been to Niketown L.A. or HoH. Which store do you think would have more of a selection of KB V's ?

HOH

Originally Posted by GZA73

answer348 said:
For the people lucky enough to have all or most of the colorways of the Kobe V, if you could only choose one pair to keep, which would it be? I'm asking because I only have the money for one pair, so I want to make the most of my choice.

It's going to be all over the place but for me IMO BRUCE LEE!!!!

I;m going to co sign GZA73 and say Bruce Lee.

USC's for me but thats only because they will do work during football season i had season tickets for some time now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

The choice is pretty easy, if you have the money for any pair I'd go with the DK.  But if you only have enough for a GR I'd go with the Inlines

I'm happy I pretty much got the DK's for free
pimp.gif
i would not pay a premium for them, or for any shoe for that matter.

^ I would say Dark Knights are definitely my favorite. Chaos are right up there, but just because they are so unique.

With all this DK talk, I'm surprised DC and/or Marvel has not teamed up with Nike (a la Star Wars and Adidas) to create some collections. Maybe next year's Bruce Lees could be the Wolverines haha

Originally Posted by answer348

For the people lucky enough to have all or most of the colorways of the Kobe V, if you could only choose one pair to keep, which would it be? I'm asking because I only have the money for one pair, so I want to make the most of my choice.

Are we talking about the Kobe's in stores for 130? Or you can get any pair regardless of price, but just 1?

IMO, if you wanted one striking pair, Chaos's.. You can still find them in stores for retail!

For me out of my collection though (have just about all) I would say the Ace's... They are just beautiful in person, and unique (well all are unique) but still lol...

i'd really really really want the POPs if they didn't have that triangle print on them.... the colors and sole are so nice.... triangles ruined it for me... or they could've given the aways the purple heel of the POPs!!!!!

Originally Posted by lj12

i'd really really really want the POPs if they didn't have that triangle print on them.... the colors and sole are so nice.... triangles ruined it for me... or they could've given the aways the purple heel of the POPs!!!!!

They're 
pimp.gif
 in person. Checkout my pics a couple pages back. They shine in the sun and are definately eye-catchers.

Originally Posted by answer348

It depends on how much you're willing to spend, but personally id go with the DKs if you're willing to pay more than retail. Such a sharp looking shoe. At retail though Id cop either the Aways or Chaos.

I personally only own the DKs, Aways, Chaos and All Stars and theyre all sick. You really cant go wrong with any of them..except the Rices

Back
Top Bottom