OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Just because you dont know what they are, doesnt mean they are fake.....other people then Kobe and the lakers have pe's....and they are samples.

Originally Posted by shoesncards4life

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

nobody but kobe and the lakers get PEs. cant be IDs

So are Channing Frye's and JR Smith's fakes then??? C'mon!!!
lol seriously dude?

those are all ID's...

ID's can only have a white or black midsole. the two new colourways we've seen had silver/grey and yellow, which are both impossible on nikeid.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Just because you dont know what they are, doesnt mean they are fake.....other people then Kobe and the lakers have pe's....and they are samples.

wrong.. they are not samples.. they're ID's.

I can't believe this.. every time Kobe Breaks a record they lose..

vs Memphis - Lakers All Time Scorer- L
vs Cavs - Youngest to 25k - L
vs OKC - Lakers All Time Playoffs Scorer - L

daym..smh

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by GZA73

Whatever those kicks are. They are not all that.

laugh.gif
  I agree.

laugh.gif
i agree too......and they're not IDs

Originally Posted by al3x89

lol seriously dude?

those are all ID's...

ID's can only have a white or black midsole. the two new colourways we've seen had silver/grey and yellow, which are both impossible on nikeid.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

wrong.. they are not samples.. they're ID's.

Your post makes no sense....stop guessing if you dont know what stuff is...once again they are not ID's!

@tanginamolebron - How can you possibly win? The other team's got Steven Seagal trying to block your shot ala LBJ from behind!!! On happy note, that is a textbook looking lefty J you got. Good controlled form and nice air on it.
Thanks bro! Your definitely right, Steven Seagal was trying really hard to black my shot.
roll.gif

Good Morning Kobe V fans!

Originally Posted by regui8er

i feel like the EKG/ECG traction pattern shows slight ST depression, can someone correct me on that? i feel like it enters the t wave before it gets to baseline
LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Like I promised POP's from my game earlier....ENJOY!

Lost today's game though....=(
Use that right hand on the right side of the goal playboy.
happy.gif

if you noticed in the pic his left is the better option given the defender was on his right playboy.

shirt would have been better without that chubby man hand, should have been a puppet or something LoL

Picked up my pair of kobe's strictly for hoopin V-Days 

Lace switch was a must for me

Here is my Collection of Kobe's so far inlines for sure are next maybe draft days still undecided but blackouts n USA's are bought whenever they decide to release lol

Sorry for bad Iphone pics and also my 4's are strictly for ballin 2

^^^-- nice lace switch on the BL's

i hope kobe doesn't wear any new colors this series.. can't afford to lose anymore lol

chaos debut - loss
bl debut - loss
pop debut - loss

kobe should just wear away's more. he hits the game winners with it lol

Are those Nike SB laces on the BL's up there? I know someone had some Away laces on the BL's, I might have to try that one of these days.

just want to share. unDS'ed: DK, Chaos, ASG, Inlines BLs. DS: V-Day and POP

so far all CWs dropped in manila except for the dukes. ASG, Ace and USC dropped in very limited quantities. cheers.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

lol seriously dude?

those are all ID's...

thank you! I know it's a little knit picky to hate when people call them PEs but please they're all IDs that the players make themselves. Nike isn't going out and giving everyone PEs

Just a heads up, Inline's and Vday's are now NOT excluded from eastbay discounts. They also have a 25% off a $99 or more purchase discount code going on right now.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

those aren't iD's, must be upcoming releases or PE's as predicted. i mean, just look at how awful the laces are lol

Yeah, can't be IDs because of those laces, and the right shoe has some color on the insoles and heel signature. Can't be kid sizes too because they say zoom at the bottom.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

wht ever happened to this strap idea?
nike-kobe-v-1.jpg

good question, i really like the colorways kobe have been getting,

but why couldn't they be a lil higher? no hating just IMO, everytime i look at this shoe, its like its just something missing.

^have you tried a pair yet? Just curious, because it was tough for me to go with a low last year cause I've worn mids and highs my entire life.

These Vs though, after they're broken in, really are an amazing bball shoe, and good casual shoe too imo

Back
Top Bottom