OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Yes, those "Chaos" are definitely fake. I saw some fake BL's on ebay also
smh.gif

Anyone else going to try and get the Draft Days with the EA discount tomorrow? You guys giving Adrian a hard time 
roll.gif

PoP Vs looking better n better so I may have to check them out in person manana.....

^^Decepticon, that picture is hilarious. I swear my coworker was dancing like that this afternoon while listening to some hip hop LOL

hey guys.. anyone have info on when the del sol / black CW will release?! i've been waiting for them......

Originally Posted by never wear them

honestly.... this is the greatest Kobe shoe for me... DKs.

4546912068_8c7e279948.jpg

pimp.gif
x100

later
I'ma have to agree with you NWT. I wish I was able to get a pair. TN sucks!

I bought a couple pairs of the aways back when they first came out and I only worn one pair, but when I took the ds pair outta the box the nike check has a defect on it so I was wondering if I could go exchange them for another pair at footlocker even if I don't have the receipt. Any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by never wear them

honestly.... this is the greatest Kobe shoe for me... DKs.

4546912068_8c7e279948.jpg

pimp.gif
x100

later

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i have a game today, gonna wear my pair!

Originally Posted by rukawa005

hey guys.. anyone have info on when the del sol / black CW will release?! i've been waiting for them......
june i believe

Did a lace switch on the Vdays. I got the laces from a Finishline, I think they look a lot better now. If only they have some purple ones to throw on the Homes
cimg3962.jpg

cimg3957.jpg

Back
Top Bottom