OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Del sols are fire. I'll keep the BL laces in the BLs though. The white laces are cool with me, they match the midsole and heel cup.

NWT... thanks for the pics of the homes. I wanted a pair and needed something to push me over the edge.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

One of my inside friends said that the west coast should start to see Del Sols as early as next Thrusday.
I hope your right Daryl, if not, I get to take a pair of my choice from your collection 
laugh.gif
......jk. I hope they do though, that would be nice.

LOL... nah, but my dudes are usually right.. they said SHOULD.. and they said no to tell anyone. but I love you guys, so wanted to give yall the heads up.. so if anyone has bills to pay, rent, cell phone bills, needs they oil changed, mother days gifts... forget it!!!
roll.gif

Mom's will understand.. Kobe comes first! lol
i hope you are right daryl....

John... would I ever lie? lol your good.. when im overdue in a bill payment... i just send them a copy of the footlocker receipt... and a pic of the kobes..... they send me a letter and it reads.. (italian voice) "Forget About it..... we understand" lol

but yeah.. they should be hitting very soon.. I think ima atleast cop 4 pairs for myself.

4 pairs for you too Daryl? That's straight ballin'. 2 or maybe 3 for me right now. First thing I'm going to do is throw on those extra Away laces.

Decepticon0 wrote:
4 pairs for you too Daryl? That's straight ballin'. 2 or maybe 3 for me right now. First thing I'm going to do is throw on those extra Away laces.

yeah.. ED's my son.. so he wants 4. what a #%!. lol i hate his life.
but yeah four.
but man, I can't be doing all that lace switch stuff.
I got literally too many Kobes to be digging for the away and etc, and the take out the laces and putting it back. I put the Kobe in order by release date and you know I have 2 of every Kobe that has dropped. lol thats too much for me to do. lol
Imma have to bring extra laces.. lol

Decepticon0 wrote:

but yeah four.
I got literally too many Kobes to be digging for the away and etc, and the take out the laces and putting it back. I put the Kobe in order by release date and you know I have 2 of every Kobe that has dropped. lol thats too much for me to do. lol

I took the laces off my extra pair of Aways already, just waiting on the Del Sols.  I was gonna try and get 2 pairs of each cw, but there's too many. I gotta choose my battles wisely. I'm hoping to get some extra pairs of the GRs later when they're marked down like the Aways were at Niketowns. 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Decepticon0 wrote:

but yeah four.
I took the laces off my extra pair of Aways already, just waiting on the Del Sols.  I was gonna try and get 2 pairs of each cw, but there's too many. I gotta choose my battles wisely. I'm hoping to get some extra pairs of the GRs later when they're marked down like the Aways were at Niketowns. 

I feel you... its not easy. gotta keep looking and saving

I've worn my inlines a handful of times and each wear they get more comfortable. The first wear they felt really stuff and snug but now they are my go to shoes. Del sols ate necessary

Originally Posted by aestrada

I've worn my inlines a handful of times and each wear they get more comfortable. The first wear they felt really stuff and snug but now they are my go to shoes. Del sols ate necessary
Same here.  DKs feel better after each time I wear them.  I am thinking the Vs are a little more comfortable than the IVs....

ate???? do you mean ain't? SMH

Picked these up yesterday from Niketown London as they are
pimp.gif
.  I wore them straight away, got caught up in the heavy rain yesterday and they still look like DS.  Sorry for the crappy pics.

210c3sl.jpg

rgwc2u.jpg

mbhkwl.jpg

20ihq29.jpg

vgsk8.jpg

These are my 5th Kobe V and I think I'm done.
1. DK (Still the best)
2. Aces
3. Del Sols
4. USC
5. V-days

Originally Posted by kob8

Same here.  DKs feel better after each time I wear them.  I am thinking the Vs are a little more comfortable than the IVs....

they definitely are comfier after they're broken in.

i remember when i first tried the chaos on in the store, i was disappointed. but then i remembered that there was no lunar foam, so they had to be broken in.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

He probably means are since r and t are beside each other,  
laugh.gif
  idk.  Anyways  the laces on the del sols throws it off for me.  Would like to see some lace changes before I cop.

Del Sols are a must have shoe for me....if they are as good as the pics show they will be in my top 3....

^^
i agree John. these might come in 2nd place on my list based off these pics.
this pic just did it for me... i dont even think the laces look that bad now.

rgwc2u.jpg

Decepticon0 wrote:

yeah.. ED's my son Father, so he wants 4. what a #%!. lol i hate his life.

lol. 4 is a must, but i ask myself, why are you being so dumb edwin?...  oh and btw, i got back my 4th DK pair for 70$ last night (Mayweather fight ftw). 4 pairs of dks and 6 pairs of ids, thats 10 pairs alone right there... 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

He probably means are since r and t are beside each other,  
laugh.gif
  idk.  Anyways  the laces on the del sols throws it off for me.  Would like to see some lace changes before I cop.

you are probably right....i was like huh? haha anyways my bad for straying away on the topic...carry on.dels sols are growing on me but i dont know if i could cop unless some sort of discount, i think i rather get another pair of del sol IVs haha

Blackcat I meant are not ate. It wouldn't let me edit my post, I figured someone would point it out haha mistakes happen

Damn...if DS start to pop up I have to wait till Eastbay ships in June while I watch all you guys posting your pairs
smh.gif

Andrew...what up! Finally posting
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom