OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

20 people in-line for the AM pack? I don't even think its that hot to camp out in the 1st place. well, to each its own.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

^unnecessary, since I had already said nm.

Does anyone know if house of hoops take phone orders for shoes that have been out for awhile? Any info is appreciated, thanks!
no HOH does phone orders
I think u mean no HOH does NOT do phone orders. They are like footlocker, footaction, champs, etc. except you cannot stock locate in item through HOH's either. Hope that isnt too confusing

Originally Posted by GZA73

I'm telling you this release is going to be epic. I woke to get word that there are 20 plus heads at HOHLA already. GOOD LUCK.
what?  damn, i thought HOHLA wouldn't let people line up until later tonight

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

^at the hoh in cherry hill nj they had a few pair of aces left when the last employee appreciation came around...i picked up a size 11 for half price...not sure if they had or still do have an 11.5 though

I picked up an 11.5 in both the Aces and Dukes there.. Dukes were last size, not sure about Aces..

I got 2 pair of Dukes, and when I got them I only checked the damn size 12! I wore the 11.5 today for the first time and when I took them off at home, I noticed on the right shoe the white Nike check was discolored, and like pinkish.. Anyone else notice this? My size 12 was good :/
the checks on my dukes and aces are perfectly fine...if u can post pics i would like to see what ur talkin bout
Here you go man.. Sorry for the poor lighting and iPhone camera quality :/ Doesn't really display what i'm talking about so well, in person the check is a pinkish/beige not white and has these discolored sploches inside..

and yea that's weird u can't really see it in the second pic but u def can in the 1st and last...never seen anything like that before i would be kinda mad
Yea man :/ It's only 2 pics, the 2nd pic is my good shoe and bad to show the difference (top being the good one) as you saw. Ah well, not a huge deal but it still sucks!

I had that with my dukes that i picked up from HOH Wayne.  The check on the left inside is a pinkish cream color and it has some splotches on it also.  Kinda upset about it when i saw it but since its on the instep of the shoe no one really notices it so I've gotten over it.  Still blows tho.  Thought I was the only one that had that problem with the dukes.

OOPS that's where I got them too, not CHerry Hill my fault... Willowbrook Mall HOH! Crazy lol

BTW, that's crazy people are waiting in line already, but come on they have money on their mind fellas... It's a pay day for most buying this pack!

Del Sols
nerd.gif
where you at baby?!?!

jmizzo i did not grab em, they are my favs by far but i wanted to post it herein hopes someone who still needs could grab em

they r just so dang purrty

jmizzo i did not grab em, they are my favs by far but i wanted to post it herein hopes someone who still needs could grab em

they r just so dang purrty

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

^at the hoh in cherry hill nj they had a few pair of aces left when the last employee appreciation came around...i picked up a size 11 for half price...not sure if they had or still do have an 11.5 though

I picked up an 11.5 in both the Aces and Dukes there.. Dukes were last size, not sure about Aces..

I got 2 pair of Dukes, and when I got them I only checked the damn size 12! I wore the 11.5 today for the first time and when I took them off at home, I noticed on the right shoe the white Nike check was discolored, and like pinkish.. Anyone else notice this? My size 12 was good :/
the checks on my dukes and aces are perfectly fine...if u can post pics i would like to see what ur talkin bout
Here you go man.. Sorry for the poor lighting and iPhone camera quality :/ Doesn't really display what i'm talking about so well, in person the check is a pinkish/beige not white and has these discolored sploches inside..

and yea that's weird u can't really see it in the second pic but u def can in the 1st and last...never seen anything like that before i would be kinda mad
Yea man :/ It's only 2 pics, the 2nd pic is my good shoe and bad to show the difference (top being the good one) as you saw. Ah well, not a huge deal but it still sucks!

I had that with my dukes that i picked up from HOH Wayne.  The check on the left inside is a pinkish cream color and it has some splotches on it also.  Kinda upset about it when i saw it but since its on the instep of the shoe no one really notices it so I've gotten over it.  Still blows tho.  Thought I was the only one that had that problem with the dukes.

OOPS that's where I got them too, not CHerry Hill my fault... Willowbrook Mall HOH! Crazy lol

BTW, that's crazy people are waiting in line already, but come on they have money on their mind fellas... It's a pay day for most buying this pack!
just looked at my dukes...i also got them at willowbrook mall so i thought i would doublecheck....and there is a little pinkish tint to the outside check on the right shoe..
eyes.gif
..other then that they are fine 

Im #90 in line for the I GOT THIS sweepstakes and want to know if anyone knows how many of each size will be available for the AM pack.

Is hohla letting people camp right now ?  I heard someone mentioned that they won't  let people camp until 12am on friday.  Which is correct?

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

So much for that early release of the Del Sols like someone posted a while back
frown.gif
They released early at NikeTown London. They've been there for about 2 weeks or so now.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

They released early at NikeTown London. They've been there for about 2 weeks or so now.

Considering that most people in this thread live in the U.S. that's not really much help now is it?

Originally Posted by buffguy

Is hohla letting people camp right now ?  I heard someone mentioned that they won't  let people camp until 12am on friday.  Which is correct?
My boy told me that there is some people up there now but the " official " don't start until 12 am.

Yup, Del Sols and USAs can't get here soon enough. Been too long since I bought a pair

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Considering that most people in this thread live in the U.S. that's not really much help now is it?

It is if you are willing to pay me the shipping! 
wink.gif
 Plus the pound has never been weaker so it works out cheaper for you!

Back
Top Bottom